No announcement yet.

Why am I learning Forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You explain is really informative and learning topics. Forex trading make learn you many important things about world economics but maximum people learn it only income money.

Comment

Learning forex never stops, just like in the school of life. Market conditions change every single day, so every trader should take it as his or her responsibility to equip himself or herself with the right knowledge of succeeding in this business.

Comment

Learning to trade forex seems simple ands easy on the surface, but all the successful people who have spent time learning to trade forex properly will tell you that there's much more to it than meets the eye. They are only partly right.

Comment

Because forex is a very promising business, where to be able to get the results of forex we must be able to manage forex risk with knowledge and experience, because of it nothing to lose to learn forex. Forex can be started with little capital, like the mini account at galleass, a minimum deposit of $ 10.
          Last edited by masepek; 01-11-13, 05:29.

Comment

My mind is telling me so,besides its one way to earn money.So i am open to anything that may add up to my knowledge about forex.

Comment

Hi!I am a newbie here!
              I also joined forex thinking it is a quick-rich way to earn only to find out that you really need forex skills,knowledge and patience here.
              You really need to learn coz if not,your going nowhere.

Comment

I am a newbie also and i find it hard to find a site where to learn those forex related articles but like you i am not giving up.Thats why i registered at forums where i can earn knnowledge.Thanks for your post.

Comment

I am new to forex thats why I want to learn about this for me to gain my knowledge too.

Comment

I studied forex because I intend to make this as a side income for my family

Comment

Originally posted by Gad View Post
                      Wow.Good for you.

Comment

The journey is long

Comment

Originally posted by nazmul haque View Post
                          nice discussion !!!!!!!
                          we must accept loss as well profit co ordially !!
                          Your right discussing why are we learning forex or the importance in learning forex is really a nice topic inorder to point out why is it necessary for us to learn such.
                          Accepting our loss and learning from our mistakes the reason of our loss is one way of learning.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Gad View Post

Yes we can really earn money from forex trading,but first as what are you doing right now we must learn forex to have a sufficient knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by graceb View Post
                              Quote Originally Posted by Gad View Post

Yes we can really earn money from forex trading,but first as what are you doing right now we must learn forex to have a sufficient knowledge.
                              studying risk management and money management. learn the forex market analysis. use a demo account as an experiment..

Comment

We have to learn forex if we want to succeed in this field of earning money.As we all know there is no shortcut in forex trading or end up lossing our money at all if we do not learn forex.It is really becoming popular yes,but the need to understand what is forex and how does it work should exist to everyone who are planning to enter the so caled forex trading.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X