hip

Re: Amazing News EA

Change those lines (269, 270):

hso=h+sp; // Stoploss for buy orders is M1 High + spread

lso=l; // Stoploss for sell is M1 low

to:

hso=h+sp-10*Poin; // Fixed 20pips Stoploss for buy orders

lso=l+10*Poin; // Fixed 20pips Stoploss for sell orders

Note: I use -10 and +10 because buy order is at 10 pips from High / Low. So that makes 20pips Stoploss!

Change those lines (269, 270):

hso=h+sp; // Stoploss for buy orders is M1 High + spread

lso=l; // Stoploss for sell is M1 low

to:

hso=h+sp-10*Poin; // Fixed 20pips Stoploss for buy orders

lso=l+10*Poin; // Fixed 20pips Stoploss for sell orders

Note: I use -10 and +10 because buy order is at 10 pips from High / Low. So that makes 20pips Stoploss!

That has fixed the problem perfectly I have been messing with those lines for about a day to get it right

Thanks

Could you tell me what is the timeframes and pars?

Thanks.

C@sh-flow

This EA is made to only trade news with buystops & sellstops so timeframe can be what ever you want I use 1min. Pairs that I use are only the major ones due to the normally low spread. If you need any more help with how it is used just PM me and I will see what I can do. :-bd

i have found a link for version 1.1.8

http://cdn.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8489&d=1156346058

Modified by branac,

Now you can specify how many pips you want your stop loss to be.

It is the SL parameter.

Let's see if this can help:

1) Pipsaway - how many pips abowe and/or below the current price the orders will be placed

2) TP - Target Profit, you enter the amount of pips, when your order gets into profit this amount of pips, it will be automatically closed

3) SL - Stop Loss amount in pips

4) NDay - News Day

5) NHour - News Hour

6) NMin - News Minute

These three parameters (day, hour and min) are your broker's date and time

7) CTCBN - Numbers Candles to check Before News For determining High & Lows , when it is 1 it check 2 candles the current candle and the 1 last one; This parameter was used in version 1.7 do automatically determine the amount of pip for a SL (stop loss), it's not used in version 1.8 (hmmmm, i guess it should be removed then )

8) SecBPO - Seconds Before News Which EA Will Place Pending Orders; well this is not going to happen at the exact second you specified, coz EA code is executed only when a tic signal comes from your broker, but around the news price movements are frequent so you will probably not notice the difference

9) SecBMO - Seconds Before News Which EA Will Stop Modifying Orders; Now, once your order are placed, the EA will follow the price movement and modify orders accordingly so that they are always exactly "Pipsaway" pips away from the current price. With some volatile news this can be quite often, so if that creates a problem with your broker you can set this to half of the value you put for SecBPO, if you put this to be equal as SecBPO than EA will not modifie the orders at all

10) STWAN - Seconds To Wait After News to Delete Pending Orders; this is the timer to cancel all the order that did not get triggered

11) OCO - One Cancel The Other, true or false, will cancel the other pending order if one of them is hit; if this is set to true, when your buy orders get hit the corresponding sell orders will be, at the same moment, cancelled, and vise versa, without waiting for STWAN time

12) BEPips - Pips In profit which EA will Move SL to BE+1 after that; a nice way to lock in some profit, if you leave it at 0 nothing will happen

13) TrailingStop - Trailing Stop; enter the amount of pips you want your trailing stop to be and EA will track all profitable orders

14) mm - Money Management; true or false; if you set it to true, EA will automatically determine the number of lots for your orders, in according to the risk you are willing to take

15) RiskPercent - The risk you are willing to take on any single order

16) Lots - Number of Lots for your orders; if you set mm to false, than you have to tell to EA how many lots to use for the orders; so if you put here 1, every order will be placed with 1 lot

17) TradeLog - EA will use this to create a name for the log file. You will find this file file in the experts folder of your MT4 platform, with detailed explanations what took place while EA was running.

So, when you attach this baby to your chart and set it the way you want, it will monitor what is happening, place buy and sell orders, modify them, trail stop them, move hard stops to break even ... and do the best it can to help you make some pips. Test it on demo before you go live, to make yourself comfortable with it and to see how it will interact with your broker.

\m/