Noob question regarding EA's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Noob question regarding EA's

thanks.

will they work with a small initial deposit (i only deposit 100) can they make contant profit?

They will make consistent profit, with deposit of 100 you are better of putting them on high risk % where you would get dd of 20% per pair on backtest and sufficient gain to justify this risk. I mean with a 100$ deposit it will take you time to build up resonable size to your account...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
suppose ea is a good way not to stop trading ever. When you have less time or some problems, it's always here to do work for you. I use it from time to time. There is no such a risque as it can be talked about, the work is done, but I could do better, I always think :) I use Rita Lasker's free ea from robot4free.com. That's just some sort of help

Guest whitedonald27
Does anyone know something about the new Free Robot by Rita Lasker? The video at youtube - just tap - Free Forex Robot from Rita Lasker.They write there that it's OK, I want to try it, but don't know how good it really is. So, did anyone try this robot? What can you say about it?