Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob question regarding EA's

as a beginner, id like to ask anybody who is an expert on ea's

which is the BEST 1M ea scalper and where can i get it / is any 1M scalper out there profitable?
    Thank you!

Re: Noob question regarding EA's

You got the whole forum full of m1 - m15 Asian session scalpers (can't really say which one is the best) . You can try megadroid (non agressive setting e/u) or fap turbo (e/c e/g)
    best of luck

Comment

thanks.

will they work with a small initial deposit (i only deposit 100) can they make contant profit?

Comment

i heard about FXprime, they made an ea out of it
        check it out....

which is the BEST 1M ea scalper and where can i get it / is any 1M scalper out there profitable?
        Thank you![/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by onemore
          thanks.

will they work with a small initial deposit (i only deposit 100) can they make contant profit?
          They will make consistent profit, with deposit of 100 you are better of putting them on high risk % where you would get dd of 20% per pair on backtest and sufficient gain to justify this risk. I mean with a 100$ deposit it will take you time to build up resonable size to your account...

Comment

In my opinion you must know how the Ea works. Until that all the money that you spend in any Ea will be losted money. This is my experience.

Comment

correct. megadroid,fapturbo,caspian are some of the big name. you should research them on here....this place is filled with goodies. in fact, with luck, you'll find detailed posts explaining everything by members like cyrillic that are so helpful

Comment

I like megadroid but if you want it to scalp and change the trading times make sure you back test first.

Comment

whichever ea you choose, i suggest that you forward test it on a demo account with the same broker that you plan on opening an account with.

Comment

please test it thoroughly before trying your money

Comment

suppose ea is a good way not to stop trading ever. When you have less time or some problems, it's always here to do work for you. I use it from time to time. There is no such a risque as it can be talked about, the work is done, but I could do better, I always think I use Rita Lasker's free ea from robot4free.com. That's just some sort of help

Comment

Does anyone know something about the new Free Robot by Rita Lasker? The video at youtube - just tap - Free Forex Robot from Rita Lasker.They write there that it's OK, I want to try it, but don't know how good it really is. So, did anyone try this robot? What can you say about it?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        Working...
                        X