(Hot!) Liliput EAs

Re: [REQ] Liliput EAs

From what i read on the website the ea comes with auto optimization feature which will make it work under any market conditions, but than you will have to optimize it again, as i far as I understand its a fine tool i wonder if i can write off purchase of this ea as a donation on Christmas (since money is going to a good a cause anyway) lol :))

From what i read on the website the ea comes with auto optimization feature which will make it work under any market conditions, but than you will have to optimize it again, as i far as I understand its a fine tool i wonder if i can write off purchase of this ea as a donation on Christmas (since money is going to a good a cause anyway) lol :))

any costs associated with your trading can be written off.

• 2 weeks later...

looks like all liliput EA is trade on Daily. If you trade on daily, the daily range pips of pairs is around 350 pips for the trending pair.

so you need 10K account and trading with 0.001 nano lot with such EA, or 50K account and trading on 0.1 lot.

nothing for 5K account...

• 2 weeks later...

looks like all liliput EA is trade on Daily. If you trade on daily, the daily range pips of pairs is around 350 pips for the trending pair.

so you need 10K account and trading with 0.001 nano lot with such EA, or 50K account and trading on 0.1 lot.

nothing for 5K account...

Mmm I don't think you need such a strong requirements. Lets say, if you trade EURUSD, then 350 pips would be 350 USD for 0.1 lot position. Then, if you would like to risk 2% of your account for one trade (assuming your stop loss is 350 pips fixed in this example), you would need 17500 USD available for trading 0.1 lot position.

So for 5K account u have mentioned, you could still use ~0.028 lots with the same risk, so regular micro account would be fair enough to use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: (Req) Liliput EAs

A message from another place:

Hello Kiril,

I've purchased a copy of your software EURUSD Day-Trader Core EA.

I think that is a dummy software and all parameters inserted are useful only for hard coding the ea for the back testing period.

The ea doesn't gain money after the back testing period.

I want a refund of price paid.

If you don't agree to refund I'll post my comments on your page of the ATC 2008 on mql4 website : Profile Liliput - Automated Trading Championship 2008.

Also, if you don't agree, I will send the zipfile to all forex forum in the world in order all people can see what ea are you selling.

Best regards.

the place:

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.forexometro.com/forum/expert-advisor/910-alla-ricerca-dellea-vincente-5.html&ei=jlhjS8HvO6S60gSCs53QBg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=9&ved=0CDAQ7gEwCA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522day-trader%2Bcore%2BEA%2522%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN%26start%3D10

Re: (Hot!) Liliput EAs

share your set file. please..

thanks

below is the set file and my test result:

http://www.multiupload.com/FW0SPCOTTN

some observation:

- there are no stop loss/ TP during trade entry

- current code is not ecn compatible

- there are 58 unknown setting, does any one have a user manual describing the purpose?

Pls note for the above set file, I used the optimize set from a 5 digit broker- fxcm, not sure if it will be any different with a 4 digit broker. In any case I suggest to follow the video, generate another optimize set file to figure out whether difference between different brokers.

• 3 months later...