ETORO Broker Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ETORO Broker Review

Seems no one has discuss about this broker so i would like to comment on it.

For my case, i would say don't every use this broker. Last week for no reasons on christmas eve morning it has a spike of 216 pips on NZD/USD. And the best of it is there was a stop loss of $100 and it can close the trade exceeding the stop loss which causes a negative amount in my account. I have email their support and till now they are still investigating.

Re: ETORO Broker

don't trade christmas weeks and first 7 days of the new year thats the rule....

Comment

Is Etoro reliable in cashout transfers?

Comment

etoro is a complete scam i hear they've denied payout to some of their clients for big amounts, small amounts are no problem they will pay out immediately .......

Comment

Well, I never used theis broke,r but I read many good reviews. The only thing that stopped me is that they do not offer Metatrader platform.

Comment

I have been with etoro for past 3 months. Before opening an account with them make sure you read all their policies.
            The mail reasons which i see for blocking the accounts in etoro is
            1) scalping is not allowed
            2) Their platform hangs quite frequently during news period and prices will be delayed by 2-3 mins atleast. During this time if you take positions they take consider it as arbitrage trading. This is a big concern for many including mine

I advise only small players to consider this broker.

Comment

Hello Forum members!

First of all I would like to thank you for taking an interest in eToro.
              eToro is a registered Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF) with the Cypriot Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) - License number 109/10.

eToro is one of the most transparent Forex companies which encourages it's trades to share their experience with each other. Any person can logon to our public chats/ forums/ blogs/ openbook and ask one of our many traders if they received their payouts to find out all of them did.

We indeed do not offer MT4 since we developed our own trading platform which is very easy and user friendly but also offers all the features an experienced trader is looking for.

I hope I answered all the doubts that rose in this forum, if not, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at support@etoro.com with any question or concern.

Best regards,
              Valeria - eToro.

Comment

Originally posted by Valeria-eToro View Post
                Hello Forum members!

First of all I would like to thank you for taking an interest in eToro.
                eToro is a registered Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF) with the Cypriot Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) - License number 109/10.

eToro is one of the most transparent Forex companies which encourages it's trades to share their experience with each other. Any person can logon to our public chats/ forums/ blogs/ openbook and ask one of our many traders if they received their payouts to find out all of them did.

We indeed do not offer MT4 since we developed our own trading platform which is very easy and user friendly but also offers all the features an experienced trader is looking for.

I hope I answered all the doubts that rose in this forum, if not, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at support@etoro.com with any question or concern.

Best regards,
                Valeria - eToro.
                could you explain the Santosh Tiwari incident where you illegally held this poor traders money to the tune of several hundred thousand dollars and he had to go through hell mentally and physically before you released his money many months later and that too you didn't compensate him for the trades he lost to the tune of 70k when you abruptly closed his trades because he was winning constantly.

When he wrote about it in the etoro forum you conveniently locked the thread but you can't do that here.

Comment

etoro sucks!!

Comment

Dear Herman Hess,

Santosh Tiwari is one of eToro's all time best traders!
                    He is a self confessed Fan of the eToro platform and is an active trader to date!

Moreover, Mr. Tiwari is more than satisfied with the treatment he received from eToro and RetailFX.
                    As we are not in a position to disclose personal details of our traders, we can however, assure you that
                    we are in constant relations with Mr. Tiwari, who doesn’t only trade with us,
                    but is delighted to assist in the QA process in the company.

Needless to say that a disappointed trader, like the one you described, would not continue his trading endeavors and constantly volunteering his software knowledge and assistance.

Mr. Tiwari and eToro are in more than good terms, thank you very much.

Comment

dear Valeria,

you paint a very nice picture but its not exactly how you tell it, I was there when the incident happened and you really did put the poor guy through hell. You froze his accounts on some fictitious pretext, you didnt even allow him to withdraw his money. He writes about it in detail on his blog

Code:
                      http://www.am@turef0rex.co.uk/my_blog.html?part_id=10088&post_id=748&action=view_comments
                       http://www.am@turef0rex.co.uk/my_blog.html?part_id=10088&post_id=760&action=view_comments
                       http://www.am@turef0rex.co.uk/my_blog.html?part_id=10088&post_id=770&action=view_comments
                      From his posts its quite clear "how satisified with etoro" he was. In the end because of all the bad publicity and the way it affected ur business you were forced to release his money (many months later i should add) but from my understanding you still haven't compenated him to date the 70k he lost when you suddenly closed his trades and froze his a/c.

Yes i know he still has a/c with you but after what i saw happened and the way you treated him I wouldn't trust a cent of my money with you. Others are of course free to do as they wish. Its my duty to mention this because many of the members here are my very good friends, just like my family and we help each other out.
                      Last edited by hermanhess; 20-07-10, 19:50.

Comment

Dear HermanHess,

I do not wish to continue discussing other trader's affairs in a public forum.
                        As you are free to choose where to (or where NOT to) invest your money so are all of our customers.
                        I do not see any reason for someone who is not satisfied with our services to stay in eToro, especially when there are so many brokers and trading platforms out there.
                        I truly believe that the fact that this certain client chooses to keep trading and investing his money in eToro while helping us develop our platform, speaks for itself. We have no interest nor a way to force traders to stay with us.

Have a great day!
                        Valeria - eToro

Comment

Whatever the offer might be given by every brokers today, it is still up to us to choose what we think is the best for us. Being a good trader, we can trust our self in choosing broker which is best for us. We can developed good judgement from the reviews that we can find.
                          Last edited by jessica_30; 14-05-11, 07:36.

Comment

EToro is definitely the worst scam broker ever. Just look at forexpeacearmy.com review about them.

Comment

There plattform looks like a cheap video game , there charting software wasnt worth a secound look last time i checked it, they also predifined your stops , at least when i had a demo with them a year back, and they are based in Cyprus( might be in europe but in fact its off shore at its worse) ...
                              Last edited by blutkehlchen; 11-05-11, 20:21.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X