Forex Cobra System

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the info that rozario posted is not the forex cobra system that this thread is about. i thank him for his effort though, the original system is posted here in an english pdf and is very clear and precise, which is one of the reasons i like it. the author promised an ea and an alerter which he never delivered. was hoping this could be developed here...........vince

• 3 weeks later...
*I am bumping this thread.** So far, of all the systems I have tried (Lindencourt, Synergy, FAP Turbo, London Rush, LMT...) the ONLY two systems that can CONSISTENTLY work profitably for me have been the Two Percent Daily System (with minor modifications, see that thread) and this one, the Forex Cobra System.

I even compared the signals between this system and Lindencourt and this system performed far superior. If someone has (or is willing to make) any alert indicator or EA, that would really make this system so much better than it already is. As it is, it has an 85-90%+ win rate.

UPDATE: The original system is no longer available for sale. The site went down. Its only available here and on other sharing sites. This system is the real deal.

Hi noziggity81

I tried searching for the Two Percent Daily System in the forum but could not get it. Please if it would not be much of a trouble, could you please share it or give me the link to where it can be found in the forum.

Thanks

Thank you san1111,

Please do have a manual I can read for it, to know on what TF & currency pairs that works best for it.

Once again many thanks.

Hi mate. In this post you'll find what you're looking for ;)
http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/7977-E-book-Two-Percent-Daily-trading-method.?p=90882&viewfull=1#post90882

...So far, of all the systems I have tried ... the ONLY two systems that can CONSISTENTLY work profitably for me have been the Two Percent Daily System (with minor modifications, see that thread) and this one, the Forex Cobra System.

I even compared the signals between this system and Lindencourt and this system performed far superior.... As it is, it has an 85-90%+ win rate.

... This system is the real deal.

Hi. Regarding the Forex Cobra system I made a search over the Internet and apart from the many claims about the author being a scam because he never released the EA and the bonus, I found very few people actually trading it, with mismatching opinions. Can you please say how long you've been trading it live for?

Also, about the 2percentdaily system can you please share your modifications here since the thread you mention doesn't seem to exist anymore?

... ONLY two systems that can CONSISTENTLY work profitably for me have been the Two Percent Daily System (with minor modifications, see that thread) ... compared the signals between this system and Lindencourt and this system performed far superior.

UPDATE: The original system is no longer available for sale. The site went down. Its only available here and on other sharing sites. This system is the real deal.

A couple of questions here Noziggity, Lindencourt is pure PA supported by Stoch. not much room for indecision so what do you mean about Cobra being superior?

I thought that the Cobra system was a freebee anyway from 'FF' so...?

I'd like to see your mods for 2% also. I will try to find the thread.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Inside manual there is a color page with boxes.

In that page all rules are presented.

EAs rules follow that page...

Here is Ver.2 with 2 trailing stops, one for Long and one for short

Also, one more EMA (StopEMA) has been added to be used for stoploss

http://www.4shared.com/file/232750489/80eabbe4/EMAplus2.html

FastEMA 12 is used for trigger, SlowEMA 72 is used for trend and StopEMA 12 for stoploss

For Cobra FastEMA=StopEMA...

I also add ADR parameters.

Do not ask me best parameters. I do not know yet...

When following your link, it leads to the '4shared' website, but there one gets the error: "The file link that you requested is not valid."

Thanks anyway.

Error: "OOPS! Looks like file not found."

Old threads are always a pain, because of the expired/false links...

I think cobra doesn't fit to me .....some says it's best scalpers but i don think so

You've said it: it's more about developing yourself into becoming a profitable trader, than about developing or finding a profitable system :-)

That goes for everybody, including me, of course - getting there though...

Cheers

Thank you, Kudos for you ;)

What the TF and how configure the internal parameter please ?

Error: "The file link that you requested is not valid."

Old(er) threads are loaded with expired or false links... Oh well...

Dear Pablo

Here is second version.

http://[email protected]/file/232750489/80eabbe4/EMAplus2.html

Relative to money management I agreed with you but the EA is not in a "shape" appropriate to proceed to that.

It is no secret that Money management increases the wins but MM does not increase the number of wins.

Your algorithm is not clear to me.

It sounds good to divide Risk/SL to receive number of used lots but

with your recommendation in a loss trade, the loss of money is the same.

Please think about it.

Stop Loss and Take profit parameters in my EA, if it is big, the internal values of EA are used.

I added trailing stop in second version and one more EMA as a Curve to define position of internal Stop Losses.

IF you want further talk PM me to exchange ideas.

The idea of ELMA is not bad and can increase the wins, possibly i will try it.

In this case we do not have Cobra system anymore.

This system is not fine as it is in my opinion.

If somebody would like to help me in testing he can PM me. Of course with mql ability can be better :)

What many traders don't get is this: 'false signals' are not a sign that the system you're using is bad. False signals are in most cases a sign for 'Big Money' at work. They simply push price up or down (price spikes), as to trigger pending orders, kill stop losses and... trigger indicators and/or trading systems into giving 'false signals' (which you'll only find out, AFTER you've opened a trade in the wrong direction. GOTCHA! :-)

Some things you can do in order to survive these dirty tricks: 1. NEVER move your stop loss in any other direction than your entry point! (you can run, or swim, but you can't hide for the 'Sharks' - they'll keep moving in the 'wrong' direction as long as there are people trapped, who are using too big a stop losses, no stop losses or... keep moving their stop loss to avoid getting hit, which opens them up for a big loss or even a margin call; been there, done that). 2. Wait for price to break the high (for a buy) of the candle that closed outside the 12 EMA and 72 SMA. 3. If the candle that closes outside the EMA/SMA is BIG (a potential 'trigger candle' - see above), wait for price to pullback to the 12 EMA, so you can open a very low risk trade, because price will be very close to your stop loss, a few pips below/above the low/high of that 12 EMA trio. Watching support/resistance levels (pivots, fibs, big numbers, etc.) is one more thing you can do to prevent getting tricked by the Big Boys, but don't take this too far, 'cause in the end you'll be setting yourself up for 'traders block' :-) Confidence is one of the qualities of a profitable trader, so, if you get too obsessed with 'false signals'/'market manipulation', that will have a counter productive effect on your trading too... Trade like a robot, but don't get tricked into every false move like them. That's it.

Hope this helps.