Rob booker radar screen

• 1 month later...

Re: educate Rob booker radar screen

can someone pls help me to undersand on how to use this indicator and script.. first i load the radar screen and the screen appear on my chart shoiwng no of pips,bars and days away from sma and STD n AVG = total pips.. then load the bossilator scan thru script and we can view the report in /expert/files..

But i dont understand on how to use these indi and script?.. pls help.. [-O<

• 5 months later...
this booker guy, has gone awol since the beginning of 2010. can't find any new articles from this guy ever since. heard that his system is not working, and he's just a marketing wizard. go google about him. hopefully he's a real guru. i like his writing style.

this booker guy, has gone awol since the beginning of 2010. can't find any new articles from this guy ever since. heard that his system is not working, and he's just a marketing wizard. go google about him. hopefully he's a real guru. i like his writing style.

I've met Rob and I can assure you he's very real. He's not gone missing either - he's just about to start a series of academy sessions (see http://robbooker.com/traderacademy/index.htm ). Granted his 'style' isn't to everyones taste but being as most 'serious' trading educators are crap then I see no obstacles to being lighthearted about it. I've seen his accounts too and believe me he doesn't have to be fooling around with clueless monkey traders if he didn't want to - but the fact is that he wants to help those who want the help. The problem with most traders is that they'd rather chase systems til the end of time rather than get a simple one and get it to work for them - and I'm afraid those people cannot be helped until they give up the fruitless pursuit of the 100% winning system that requires them to do no work and do no thinking.

Can someone please put down the installation instructions like do both go in the indicator folder.

Also is there a pdf or something that can tell us how to use this.

Thanks a lot. I agree this guy does know what he is doing.

Hopefully someone will get back to me soon so I can put it on my chart.

When I attached the EA scanner I get a pop up window a repot has been dcreated do you want to open it. click yes nothing happens?

Also in the expert files I get a cannot load Library a 126 error.

Thanks again

Patheway

Edited by patheway

The file named Scan goes to Scripts folder while the file named Radar goes into Indicators folder. I am also trying to look for the report that was created. If there is a documentation on the usage of these indicators and EA will be very much helpful.

Update:

It seems that the first post contains the link to the complete indicator WITH video to explain the usage of both files and the link is STILL working.

http://xxx.4shared.com/file/147483969/1b7006b3/RobBookerRadar.html

Edited by synergy
update link