Successful Manual System Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful Manual System Anyone?

Ok, I must admit I'm a but sceptical of most systems but I have yet to find a manual system which works long term. I've tried quite a few over the last few years but none live up to their billing. I think most of these developers hide behind the fact they can't be easily verified and often the system descriptions are ambiguous leaving them open to different interpretations.

Does anyone here have a good experience of a publicly available system which they have proved to work over 6 months to a year on a live account? Or maybe a demo account if it's a non scalper.

Thanks

Re: Successful Manual System Anyone?

joel resnik's first strike plus and one night stand work. please check it out

Comment

Hey MartyGale,

Have you ever tried to develop your own system? It sounds as if you have tried several systems which were misrepresented, did not fit with your trading style, or just plain and simple ****. Do you actually know what you are looking for in your trading system? What time frame do you like to trade? How many trades per day? week? month? Please understand, I am attempting to help you narrow down what it is that you are wanting in your trading system. By asking yourself a few questions first, you may find it easier to find or develop a system that is more suited to your personality.

As an aside, there are some systems or approaches mentioned on this great forum in the trading strategies section....Asafx, some of the strategies in the Surefire Trading 09, Joel Resnik strategies as mentioned above. Also, check out some of the other well known forums to see what systems are being discussed....but as always, do your own due diligence.

Good luck in your search :-)

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I must admit I had a chuckle when I saw the topic was moved to "Beginners"!

I didn't think being sceptical made you a novice. It usually comes the other way around. Although I have only been trading forex for 4 years, I have been trading, although technically more "investing", in stocks for over 22 years. I bought just about every system under the sun and I'm just not convinced there is any system worth the money. That's not to say there aren't systems that work but usually by the time joe public finds out about them they don't work any more.

Most of my manual forex trading is based on fundamentals, news, SR and trendlines. The problem is it takes too much time. Being a programmer by trade I've always favoured an automated approach but it's still a work in progress. I haven't given up yet though.

I'll check those systems out though...

Comment

the MAX manual trading system works very well, although they have raised the price by alot in the past few months.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyGale
            Thanks for the suggestions guys. I must admit I had a chuckle when I saw the topic was moved to "Beginners"!

I didn't think being sceptical made you a novice. It usually comes the other way around. Although I have only been trading forex for 4 years, I have been trading, although technically more "investing", in stocks for over 22 years. I bought just about every system under the sun and I'm just not convinced there is any system worth the money. That's not to say there aren't systems that work but usually by the time joe public finds out about them they don't work any more.

Most of my manual forex trading is based on fundamentals, news, SR and trendlines. The problem is it takes too much time. Being a programmer by trade I've always favoured an automated approach but it's still a work in progress. I haven't given up yet though.

I'll check those systems out though...
            Well, if after 4 years of trading you still ask if there's a successful manual system, is it a wonder if admin thought you are still nowhere in your trades a.k.a. a novice?

Comment

you need to have a system that fits your life style

Comment

Originally posted by hermanhess View Post
                joel resnik's first strike plus and one night stand work. please check it out

hermanhess: where to find joel resnik's system?

Comment

Here's his blog: http://infiniteyieldforex.blogspot.com/

I think it's on there or you may have to signup to his newsletter.
                  The blog is a good read though.

One thing to be aware if you're trading the weekend system - alot of volatility/gaps come monday due to PIGIS issue etc...

Comment

Originally posted by zizi101 View Post
                    hermanhess: where to find joel resnik's system?
                    also looking for joel resnik's system please

Comment

Hi Guys,

Here's a couple of pdfs for Joel Resnik's systems and an indi for First Strike Plus:

Code:
                      http://www.4shared.com/file/ayAKh0p9/JRStrats.html

Comment

manual system
                        combine these trading and take a little bite there and here

star trading system
                        sherriff yehlia delha technique
                        maximum profit - rogher hohnner

support to read
                        kg gun - price action
                        johonny wilson - gan grid + geometry
                        yusof rizal -
                        delta phemenon - wells weider

laearn the concept first
                        and ampleting to the chart
                        they allsupertrader and master the market with their own method

Comment

I would also recommend the Max system, there course structure is excellent.
                          Cheers
                          ww

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          Working...
                          X