CopyToolPro ( Added Fully working Previous Version! )

tgt123

xxx.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=Z01Na0ZZeDN0QTAwTVE9PQ

Test version has 1 restriction:

Copy orders only with lot size = 1.0

xxx.iticsoftware.com/installation.html

xxx.iticsoftware.com/metatrader-4-tools.php

Differences between CopyTool v 2.0 and CopyToolPro

What's new in Pro version?

1. CoopyTool will start work only after MetaTrader receives all data about account and orders history.

2. You can trade Lot as a percent by balance, percent by equity, percent by available funds and you can use martingale.

3.New options: OverwriteStopLoss and OverwriteTakeProfit. You can set your own StopLoss and TakeProfit.

4. New option OverwriteComment. You can rewrite comments for orders.

5. We've added trade zones. Buy only higher or lower than price, ie you can buy (sell) at a best price for you.

6. You can copy closing operation from master or wait for autonomous closing.

7. You can copy partial closing.

8. Added many logging options - you can manage logging for different data more flexibly

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CopyToolPro

I checked the script, the author has deleted the code from the setorder block, so it is not just educated, one has to write the code for sell order, sell_stop, selllimit, buylimit based on the non-pro version. too much job. Better to buy a real version. thanks for the sharing.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wmwk5txnj3m

this is educated version that shall work for all the order type and no lot size limit.

I just fininshed coding and no time to check. please use it on the demo account first and report bugs here.

in return, if you have good managed account, please share or pm your account ID and investor password, broker ... thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wmwk5txnj3m

this is educated version that shall work for all the order type and no lot size limit.

I just fininshed coding and no time to check. please use it on the demo account first and report bugs here.

in return, if you have good managed account, please share or pm your account ID and investor password, broker ... thanks.

Thats a good idea. If I signed up to a manged fund that takes 50% of your profit then used investor access to copy the trades, What does everyone think? I could give investor access to everyone LOL.

Are those managed accounts actually for real tho?

cheers

Fully working previous version. I used it on manual trade long time on ibfx beside using Multi_terminal.

It work on multi account,U can have one Master Account and unlimited Slave Account to copy signal from MAster Account! but the lot size is not flexible enough like the new one, lot size is just e.g. 0.1, 0.2, 1, 2, multiple of the Master Account

We need it add some extra code to make it work on ECN broker like FXCM Uk.

Password is noecn

P/s Not even one single Kudos!. I think I need to delete the link.

Re: CopyToolPro ( Added Fully working Previous Version! )

Damodhar, thanks. Will have a look at this.

The nice thing about CopyToolPro is that it's very fast, less than 2 seconds to copy trades.

Most tools are lagging, defeating the purpose of copying trades, esp. scalp trades.

Fully working previous version. I used it on manual trade long time on ibfx beside using Multi_terminal.

It work on multi account,U can have one Master Account and unlimited Slave Account to copy signal from MAster Account! but the lot size is not flexible enough like the new one, lot size is just e.g. 0.1, 0.2, 1, 2, multiple of the Master Account

We need it add some extra code to make it work on ECN broker like FXCM Uk.

hxxp://rapid*share.com/files/303454571/Copy.rar

Password is noecn

Thanks tgt123. I see you've added two copiers here?

I can't open the mq4 files of CopyTool tho. Can you check? (folder Copy>Copy>MTFx>Master and Client)

This might help completing the code for the demo v3 version! :)

Will work on this when I have time.

Cheers, S.

Damodhar, thanks. Will have a look at this.

The nice thing about CopyToolPro is that it's very fast, less than 2 seconds to copy trades.

Most tools are lagging, defeating the purpose of copying trades, esp. scalp trades.

i have no trouble with ninja.i copies trades in a second or less.a dll files goes straight in the systems32 of windows.

but i didn't try other tools so maby you are right

Looked quickly at code, looks good (how nice, mq4). ;)

Bilak is a solid good coder. Will test this when markets are open.

Do you know which version this is, Demodhar?

Cheers, S.

no i have no idea about the version:(

but i dont see an issue with the speed at all.

I'm trading with ninja with my live accounts on report release spikes and no problem at all so far.

but the copy tool from this tread is probably even faster

Hi,

It seems you are upset about people here not giving you a kudo. well, most traders here are looking for benefits and not any benefits if you know what I mean.

They like to take more than to give and I think this is human nature.

Thanks anyways for your post. I'm going to add it to my list and check it whenever I have time.

Good luck hunting green pips.

Not even 1 Kudos, I have to delete the links

That's the way it goes. Nothing to get upset about...as stated above, that's human nature.

Moreover, if you just post code, most people don't know what to do with that.

And if I remember correctly, it was unchanged code, so no modifications?

If I'm mistaken, let me know.