Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALPARI UK Broker Review

Hi everyone,

Alpari UK has lauched a FREE chart pattern recognition tool called Autochartist as a stand-alone and integrated on MetaTrader 4.

See here in the following link for details:

Code:
    http://www.alpari.co.uk/en/alpari_academy/autochartist/download.html
    Please tell your opinions about this new tool.

Many thanks.

Re: ALPARI UK AUTOCHARTIST integrated on MetaTrader 4

It's a good forex tool,I already use it on my IBFX demo account!

Comment

Re: ALPARI UK AUTOCHARTIST integrated on MetaTrader 4

Hi,

I looked at this tool in Visual Trader at CMS, where I traded past year.
      I think it is ****. Lot of false signals, lot patterns was "recognized" after several days etc.

Its simply...if it is free from broker, its not dangerous for him.....

Comment

Is it true? ( alpari uk)

hi ,
        i made a trade i have an micro account in alpari uk ... on the chart i see price hit my take profit point but it didnt quit and suddenly price went other direction , so I send an email to alpari and he tell me that ;

"
        Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

I have looked into you trade and it appears that you take profit level was not reached.

You were short on #19954723, so to close this trade you have to Buy. This means you need our offered price, which is not shown on the charts.

The charts only show the Bid, so you have to add the spread to the price to get the Offer price. The floating spread for EUR/USD was 1.6 pips at 15:38 23/02/10.

The lowest the Bid reached was 1.35386 as you saw on your chart, then when you add the spread, the Offer price reaches 1.35402, therefore your take profit of 1.35400 was not reached at this time.

You must consider the spread with your stop losses and take profits.

Should you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

"

I think something wrong about alpari because they already take their spread when I take position ...

what u think?

here is the pic.
        http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9276/alpari1a.jpg

Comment

Re: Is it true? ( alpari uk)

Right Click on chart..goto properties and click Common then click Show Ask Line.

that's just the way it goes..sometimes hit by .00002 pips sometimes missed by that

Comment

Hi, I have Alpari Uk Micro account too.

This thing happened with me too a lot of times. Unfortunately you can't do anything. The spread was too high at this moment and the price "just" almost reach the Tp.

Regards,

Enforcer

Comment

Yes, this happens to me also. The charts do not show the spread, so sometimes the chart must go "past" the target price to get the order filled. At other times, they did not fill my order because they needed 2 minutes to fill the order, but the price stayed at the target price for only 1 minute. This seems like plenty of time to me, but sometimes the liquidity is not there because the "liquidity provider" delays filling the order. When I trade manually, I notice this a lot, where an order sometimes takes over 3 minutes to get filled.

Comment

thanks 4xinvestor that help ... may be

I can say i dont have any problem with FXCM , I have another micro account with them but I have to use their " trading station " so for use all indicator i need mt4. I make my desition on mt4 and trade on FXCM trading station . and no problem the tp ...
                I dont want to say alpari uk is a bad broker , I search alot before open a live account , and alpari is the most serious one . but platform is not cool not for a scalper when try to trade scalper style that doesnt work

Comment

Originally posted by Sneed View Post
                  Yes, this happens to me also. The charts do not show the spread, so sometimes the chart must go "past" the target price to get the order filled. At other times, they did not fill my order because they needed 2 minutes to fill the order, but the price stayed at the target price for only 1 minute. This seems like plenty of time to me, but sometimes the liquidity is not there because the "liquidity provider" delays filling the order. When I trade manually, I notice this a lot, where an order sometimes takes over 3 minutes to get filled.
                  yes sometime slippage is among the important factor that broker should be improving. beside that s the limiting factor that we, as a trader, should be considered in placing our SL and TP.

if you need further assistance in complaining with Alpari UK, please don't hesitate to contact me.
                  This is the detail of the complaint procedure: http://www.alpari.co.uk/en/customer_service/complaint_procedures.html
                  though it could take a long wait, but it is absolutely worth to try.

also if you are a client from Indonesia and need a helping hand in account opening with Alpari UK, please don't hesitate to contact me.
                  thank you.

Comment

I've been using Alpari UK on and off for about 2 years now. I haven't had any problems and have even visited their offices to meet the team. I haven't had a single problem and highly recommend them.!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    Working...
                    X