Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapidshare Hint

Originally posted by Yarman
    If you are attempting to download a rapid*share file and you see a message "This file can only be downloaded by becoming a Premium member", just backspace a page and wait 15 minutes and attempt again. This is just a ploy for rapid*share to get you to pay for their services. If you wish to remain a FREE user, just return a little later and attempt to download the file again.

Pips to all
    Hi Yarman,

The best thing to do is to use JDownloader, just copy all links from rapidshare (or others) and JDownloader will do the downloading automatically for every file and will also repair (if necessary) and extract all files automatically.

Go to following post and download JDownloader:

Code:
    http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=6312

This software will do all the work for you, I know from experience how boring and frustrating is to download rapidshare files, but this software does really makes a difference, try it, its for free.

Hope this helps.

Re: rapid*share Hint

jmwaraujo

Question1:
    How do I use this for a link such as the one below which is a directory of many rar files? I had tried copying the actual link of each rar, but it does not seem to work at all - always get plugin error. It seems website has no fix for it....

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4...8875faa4c6c51e

Question2:
    Once in awhile, i lose my internet connection, but it seems not to automatically reconnect and resume downloading; how do I fix this issue? I had tried to play around with the settings, it does not seem to help....

Thanks,
    ET

Comment

Re: rapid*share Hint

Originally posted by et_phonehome_2
      jmwaraujo

Question1:
      How do I use this for a link such as the one below which is a directory of many rar files? I had tried copying the actual link of each rar, but it does not seem to work at all - always get plugin error. It seems website has no fix for it....

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4...8875faa4c6c51e

Question2:
      Once in awhile, i lose my internet connection, but it seems not to automatically reconnect and resume downloading; how do I fix this issue? I had tried to play around with the settings, it does not seem to help....

Thanks,
      ET
      with regard to your first question i suggest that u open a account on mediafire its free, login in to your account and paste the link above in a separate window, then click on the download button instead using ur bandwith to download this stuff mediafire will make a copy of the stuff in your mediafire account from there if u wish to download to ur pc just use ur normal method to download links to pc

hope it helps

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      Working...
      X