What eas do you use with CFX (TheCollectiveFX)

Since 2 months ago opened an account with TheCollectiveFX broker.

The spread is good, execution is good as well.

The main issue I am having so far is that Expert Advisers like MD, Primus 1.2 are not trading in the same way like they do on GoMarket or Tadawulfx.

These experts simply do not trade at all! :?: ;)) @-) which is very suspicious to me.

There is no useful information inside log files so far.

I would like to ask other members that trade with CFX to share their opinion, please.

What kind of ea do you use?

Seems that Shocker and CrapTurbo are trading trouble free! The things with these eas are that they are not very consistent in their profitability!

Maybe it needs to change some of the settings of MD to make it working, please advise.

I would like to use MD 1.2 on CFX but so far the only work around seems to be "copier" which is not very reliable option X_X

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers

H@liB@n

Re: What eas do you use with CFX (TheCollectiveFX)

Hi,

MD does trade for me but not very often. I haven't changed any settings but am using the advanced tactics to increase the trading window of MD.

I have seen that the feed seems 'flatter' than with others that seems to be the reason for MD not getting a 'trigger'.

I am yet to test some private EAs which work VERY well (in comparison to forex.com earlier)

cheers,

Joe

Thanks for your replay "JoeCocker",

I am still doing testing on MDPro and found that it is performing better on 15M chart that on 1H on CFX or at least for the last 3 trades. On 15m it took 15 pips profit in comparison to 0.1 or 3 pips on 1H.

Shocker on eur/chf is not bad but you have to use news indicator and avoid news on eur and chf otherwise can be devastating.

Any other members on CFX that would like to share their opinion?

Thanks for your replay "JoeCocker",

I am still doing testing on MDPro and found that it is performing better on 15M chart that on 1H on CFX or at least for the last 3 trades. On 15m it took 15 pips profit in comparison to 0.1 or 3 pips on 1H.

Shocker on eur/chf is not bad but you have to use news indicator and avoid news on eur and chf otherwise can be devastating.

Any other members on CFX that would like to share their opinion?

Would you be able to share Shocker on EURCHF with non-coders, please?