Forex NightFox

hobbit

Re: [REQ] Forex NightFox

Enjoy....

rapidshare.com/files/301210440/N1ghtF0x.zip

How to Install Forex-NightFox

[youtube:3jzrrvbx]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:3jzrrvbx]

How to Use Forex-NightFox

[youtube:3jzrrvbx]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:3jzrrvbx]

Re: [REQ] Forex NightFox

On their manually they recommend not to back test during the weekends because brokers have weekend spreads which are higher than usually and this can give incorrect results. I noticed for example Alpari's spread is now at 4.5 which I believe is higher than on weekdays. Testing with Sigtrader gave much better results than with Alpari.

Re: Forex NightFox

Built in 2 Broker Protections

-will keep your broker’s paws off your account and the profits rolling in.

Broker view

The Broker view is a sophisticated option that only shows your broker trading activity based on normal parameters.

Broker Alerts

With Broker Alerts,This EA will notify you the moment your broker tries to override your trading parameters. For example, if your broker tries to do an unauthorized spread manipulation, This EA will notify you via a warning message

Fellow traders, take it easy....

EAs not the same benefit with all other brokers. Someone can be good result, or someone can be bad result... Sometimes never work out. And also, do not expecting 100% work with you. EAs nervier work 100% with any possibilities of market condition. Some EAs good for down trend, or up trend, or parallel.

Find out your own way to handle the EAs with manual trading. EAs only supplement of your own trading as Vitamins.

Happy trading ... :)>-

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

which can simply be an announcement from the ea code

int li_0 = GetActivation();

Comments();

if (li_0 < 1) {

Print("EA expired - Please download the new version from the link emailed to you.");

return (0);

}

if (li_0 < 6) Print("Upgrade available! Please check your email for download link.");

I have heard nothing from version 2.7 :|

a buddy of mine was using Nightfox on 3 live accounts and last Friday it went crazy: it continued to open trades until the accounts hit margin calls.

Looking at the code it seems pretty safe, so I'm not sure if anyone's got the same experience. The only thing i can think of is that this behavior occurred on both MBT and ATC, but not on JadeFX. So the ECN part is in question. However, the Nightfox code also accomodated for ECN brokers.

Does anyone have an idea? Could this be a freak incident regardless of the EA (Nightfox)?

the problem seems to be a technical issue rather than the gaps. This EA basically continued to open trades because it thinks it's not in a trade yet.

So MT4 was probably returning "false" on the ordersend function which causes the EA to try to open a trade over and over again.

What concerns me is that this could probably happen on any EAs and not just Nightfox. Which is a really scary thought.

Nightfox acts strange on or about the time they release a new version. My feeling is the bot expires and if you don't replace it with a new version it opens up consecutive trades that result in losses. Check out 4xproject's statement around the beginning of December '09. Many losses: trades that occurred before they upgraded their version. I know this because I had a chat with them about it.