60 Minute Trader

iltc2001

• 1 month later...

Re: 60 Minute Trader Winspread

Here is Chris Kobewka other book called Winspread.

http://www.4shared.com/file/121170023/f58f8417/Winspread.html

"Chris Kobewka’s Winspread the Ultimate Way to Day Trade is a detailed and exhaustive e-Book. It delves into all details of day trading. It is a complete book on day trading providing all necessary information. Although it explains one of the simplest trading systems, yet, it provides excellent in-depth information about every possible tactic and technique you would require. This enhances your confidence levels and you are able to day trade better and take up higher risks too.

Chris Kobewka’s Winspread the Ultimate Way to Day Trade helps you start with very little investment. You can start your day trade business with just £100. You do not have to learn any complex theories or research into numerous companies. You can sell ahead and make your money to buy stocks later.

By using this book, you learn to make huge profits, all of which are tax-free too. Your strategies yield results in both bear and bull markets. Rather strategies and explanations in Winspread the Ultimate Way to Day Trade teach you the nuances of day trade market. As you learn how the market functions and delivers, you are able to take specific decisions on what to trade, when, and why."

Re: 60 Minute Trader

Actually I have skimmed thru the entire book and read only the section pertaining to what I thought was relevent to my trading. As other parts are dealing with financial spread betting and stocks.

The author teaches you that sometimes you just need to free your mind of all the indicators and news reports and so called experts in the field and just simply trade what you see and not what you think.

His money management section is good, as it explains how the Smart Money operates. He doesn't go into explicit details but skims the surface.

Since you've asked me whether it's worth the time to read the book, then I say that any knowledge that reinforces the skills that you need to fight in that battlefield everyday, does not go wasted.

If you're new to trading then you will definitely learn some new things, that you will need research more on.

If you've been trading for some time, then alot yourself 15 mins to max 30 mins to skim thru the book.

If you've been trading for an extensive amount of time then skip this book and go have a coffee.

hope that helps,

regards

• 4 weeks later...

I read through the book, and found that it is not a complete sistem.

It analyzes daily charts, and find inter-day bar patterns -- almost like candle stick patterns. Then according to bar patterns it decides the entry point on daily chart. the exit point is right before the market close. This is where the simplicity is but not very logical. what if the market rose to a potential target and come back down at the market close? The stop loss rules are also too vague to understand.

overall, because it doesn't generate trades everyday, I don't think it is a day trading system for futures. but rather it is a strategy that you can program in TradeStation and scan for different ETFs so that you can find one or two per day that have the bar patterns. Then you buy at the near open, and sell at close.

Re: 60 Minute Trader Winspread

Here is Chris Kobewka other book called Winspread.

http://[email protected]/file/121170023/f58f8417/Winspread.html

"Chris Kobewka’s Winspread the Ultimate Way to Day Trade is a detailed and exhaustive e-Book. It delves into all details of day trading. It is a complete book on day trading providing all necessary information. Although it explains one of the simplest trading systems, yet, it provides excellent in-depth information about every possible tactic and technique you would require. This enhances your confidence levels and you are able to day trade better and take up higher risks too.

Chris Kobewka’s Winspread the Ultimate Way to Day Trade helps you start with very little investment. You can start your day trade business with just £100. You do not have to learn any complex theories or research into numerous companies. You can sell ahead and make your money to buy stocks later.

By using this book, you learn to make huge profits, all of which are tax-free too. Your strategies yield results in both bear and bull markets. Rather strategies and explanations in Winspread the Ultimate Way to Day Trade teach you the nuances of day trade market. As you learn how the market functions and delivers, you are able to take specific decisions on what to trade, when, and why."

Hi. The winspread PDF file in the site is only 8kb and can not be opened. I guess that file is corrupted. Could you upload again?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

all the files in the more download folder are password protected so i donot recommend this unless some can post the passwords on the forum

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...