Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who makes the most profit on live account on this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes the most profit on live account on this forum?

How are you everybody?
    People learn and emulate from the best in any society. All of as on this forum are able to share all we have but I am not sure whether everybody make good use of the information we get and give on this forum.

I was thinking that it could be better for members to tell the forum whether they think they are making good profits and what exactly are they using (ea and strategy). This will enable those members who may not be making much, to maybe learn something. You might get a lot of strategies and eas but you must be able to know which one is the best.

I stand to be corrected if I am wrong.

Re: Who makes the most profit on live account on this forum?

it is very hard to make money @ fx U must look at every thread & backtest & forward test 24/7 & contribute as much as u can BECAUSE nothing is handed to any body on a plate

Comment

I once read somewhere this following quote:

"Some people spend their whole life examining the roots while others pick up the fruits."

This is what happens to most traders. They spend all their valuable time and energy in search and research of strategies, indicators and EA's. While they forget to do what they are supposed to do, namely to trade.

There's no single strategy, or indicator that will work all the time. And regardless of how long one has tested and varified a strategy, today or tomorrow it will fail. The only thing a trader can do is to learn to trade just by doing it - actively with real money. If one remains consistent and shows persistence he will discover what works for him, what he can predict and what he does wrong. But he will fail to acheive this state until he decides to trade and quits his search of the "perfect strategy".

No offence to anyone - just my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by street9

"Some people spend their whole life examining the roots while others pick up the fruits."

This is what happens to most traders. They spend all their valuable time and energy in search and research of strategies, indicators and EA's. While they forget to do what they are supposed to do, namely to trade.

There's no single strategy, or indicator that will work all the time. And regardless of how long one has tested and varified a strategy, today or tomorrow it will fail. The only thing a trader can do is to learn to trade just by doing it - actively with real money. If one remains consistent and shows persistence he will discover what works for him, what he can predict and what he does wrong. But he will fail to acheive this state until he decides to trade and quits his search of the "perfect strategy".

Very well said!!

I like the quote "Some people spend their whole life examining the roots while others pick up the fruits"

Comment

And yet you are all here...

Comment

Originally posted by thesecret
            ..... and I suppose that's the secret, TheSecret! ...... I live in hope not to miss out on a "Holy Grail" someone is going to reveal any minute now

Comment

Originally posted by thesecret
              Yes, I'm also here - and that is the irony. I also mostly belong to the "root exminers", but now I'm commited to belong to the "others".

Comment

very good... I see myself in this a little

Barbara

Comment

Barbara, you are a funny woman. And sorry if your aren't a woman but just use a woman's avatar.

Comment

If no strategy/indicator/ea can work forever this IS the place to be, because we will always find out what works, many hundreds brain are smarter than one.

Comment

Barbara, you are a funny woman. And sorry if your aren't a woman but just use a woman's avatar.

Thank you .. and yes I'm a women (only woman with woman's avatar so far ) ..btw this was very smart thing you wrote there

Barbara

Comment

Originally posted by barbara
                        (only woman with woman's avatar so far
                        yep, still love your avatar (Pat Benatar one of my favorites)

Comment

I will change my signature. I like your quote.

Comment

Forex Trading - Free Forex Trading Education

Nice Informative thread but we can further read about this topic on forextradingevo.com. This informative website cover all the matter related to this topic. I hope this type of Informative thread will come again and again.

Comment

Well said everyone i'm slowly learning this too, start trading and stop looking for the holy grail, because unless you can predict what everyone is going to do in the markets,you might as well stop wasting your time, you might see signs of reversal pattens or tops or bottoms, but in all honesty its really 50/50 it might go up or it might go down.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X