SUCCESSFUL EA's

vafa

[center:2hkip9qh]-VAFA-[/center:2hkip9qh]

Hello fellow brothers and sisters, this is Vafa here trying to get some things straightened out.

As you can all see currently in our Expert Advisor Forum we have over 1100+ various Topics filled with EA’s that promise the same thing (90% winning trade blah blah) Yet none of them meet their hype. So I am here today asking the community to share your success stories with everyone. Hopefully by the end of this topic we can come to a consensus of what EA can generate profitable returns.

Here are my results:

I have been Demo-Trading Forex Autopilot (the original) for about 5 months and now and have just recently begun trading on a live account with AVA FX. Overall I am impressed with this EA as it generates steady profits if properly handled. The demo account started with an initial deposit of 10000$ and over the months gained a profit of around 8000$ (nearly double). As for my live account In the past month I have gained near 2000$ in profit (however for greed issues lost that amount =)) ).

CONS: With every successful EA there are things that are undesirable. In FAP’s case it is the large draw downs and the lack of a stop loss. Both can become a major factor in losing money. However if the settings are correct you can be certain to make slow and steady profit over time.

This concludes my EA analysis. I’m hoping that we get a decent amount of contributions to allow the community to understand the rewards of certain EA’s.

--If anyone is interested in trying the EA i use here is the link:

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/192158904/Forex_AutoPilot___Forex_Made_EZ.rar

** EDUCATED AND READY TO ROLL :-bd

[center:2hkip9qh]-VAFA-[/center:2hkip9qh]

Re: SUCCESSFUL EA's

[center:j5a06ois]-VAFA-[/center:j5a06ois]

Here are the optimized settings I created.

Lots 0.1

LotsRiskReductor 1

MaxOrders 1

MaxLots 100

aaa 13

bbb 14

TakeProfit 10

StopLoss 0

TrailingStop 50

SpanGator 0.5

SlipPage 3

SafetyGapDemarker 0.2

SafetyGapWPR 0

***IF YOU HAVE A BROKER THAT GIVES YOU 5 DIGIT QUOTES CHANGE YOUR SETTINGS TO THE FOLLOWING:

Lots 0.1

LotsRiskReductor 1

MaxOrders 1

MaxLots 100

aaa 13

bbb 14

TakeProfit 100

StopLoss 0

TrailingStop 500

SpanGator 0.5

SlipPage 30

SafetyGapDemarker 0.2

SafetyGapWPR 0

With these settings I average around 220 trades a month.

Hope This satisfies your question syk1kz :D

[center:j5a06ois]-VAFA-[/center:j5a06ois]

yea thanks i will try it again, i have this and about 10 other robots that all came in the same rar file

most blew the accounts or didnt trade at all

i notice you have no stoploss.

i wonder if this is why you are so profitable, and at the same time have none of this profit left.

if this is the case then i stand by my previous comments of 'i cant believe you make money with this'

sorry just saw your trailing SL :P

http://sharebee.com/13a762c2

[center:3lai6ois]-VAFA-[/center:3lai6ois]

i notice you have no stoploss.

i wonder if this is why you are so profitable, and at the same time have none of this profit left.

if this is the case then i stand by my previous comments of 'i cant believe you make money with this'

When I started using FAP I was sceptical like you. I wondered to myself how long it would take for an EA with no stoploss to blow an account. For a bizarre reason this is not the case, at least not for me. The best advice I can give you is to test the FAP program with my settings and see the results for yourself. I also encourage you to do backtests and see the results generated. :-?

[center:3lai6ois]-VAFA-[/center:3lai6ois]

[center:26lbue7o]-VAFA-[/center:26lbue7o]

amazing backtest for the last 3 weeks, october only

all winners no loosing trades

=)) =)) =)) You have to love my settings... took me months of testing various SL , TP and other inputs to achieve that.

[center:26lbue7o]-VAFA-[/center:26lbue7o]

[center:27hqh55e]-VAFA-[/center:27hqh55e]

Any recommendation for timeframe and pairs, please?

I would recommend only to trade using the 1M timeframe for maximum profits. As for pair, I find EUR/USD works best because of its trends. Hope I could help :)>-

[center:27hqh55e]-VAFA-[/center:27hqh55e]

[center:2657kkvb]-VAFA-[/center:2657kkvb]

any way to get it to trade0.05 lots rather than 0.1

It should be able to trade micro lots :-? ... The problem could be from your broker. Whether they support micro lots or not

btw the trade was a winner

Glad to see people profiting :))

[center:2657kkvb]-VAFA-[/center:2657kkvb]

[center:vmnshz7k]-VAFA-[/center:vmnshz7k]

it took another trade which is not looking so healthy, $30 floating loss so far but its not a loosing trade yet

Ye I have a similar trade. My advice is to sit tight. I have seen this setup so many times where it goes from a couple pips in the negative to a winning trade.

[center:vmnshz7k]-VAFA-[/center:vmnshz7k]

[center:24yvhih8]-VAFA-[/center:24yvhih8]

Here is an example of what usually happens:

http://img18.imageshack.us/content.php?page=done&l=img18/119/resultst.jpg&via=mupload

All I can say is if you want to avoid the drawdowns I suggest you use other indicators to filter out bad trades and also not to trade near the opening and closing of the market. Cheers ;)

[center:24yvhih8]-VAFA-[/center:24yvhih8]

[center:2jx91okw]-VAFA-[/center:2jx91okw]

Here is an example of what usually happens:

http://img18.imageshack.us/content.php?page=done&l=img18/119/resultst.jpg&via=mupload

All I can say is if you want to avoid the drawdowns I suggest you use other indicators to filter out bad trades and also not to trade near the opening and closing of the market. Cheers ;)

[center:2jx91okw]-VAFA-[/center:2jx91okw]

agreed

would help if this had a trading hour function :/

seems to be trading 0.05 lots now for whatever reason :-bd

[center:51ekv2ns]-VAFA-[/center:51ekv2ns]

The program is called Forex Autopilot but you need to keep one thing in mind. Even with an autopilot you still need a pilot in case something goes wrong. That being said here are my recommendations:

Don’t Trade DURING >>>

NEAR OPEN/CLOSE OF THE MARKET

MAJOR NEWS EVENTS

HOLIDAYS

BANK HOLIDAYS

Enjoy

[center:51ekv2ns]-VAFA-[/center:51ekv2ns]

hi guys,

forex autopilot was my first EA and...the my first account was blown with it..hehe

my opinion was again...how can you make money with this thing??

but then...i remember that it was very very profitable for a period of time but as soon as the market started trending everything was finished.

now that I think about it..if you turn it off during big trends and turn it on only when market is ranging,and at the same time avoid big economic reports and holidays then...perhaps:):)there is a light of hope;)

actually there is a website called FAP winner and they teach their members how to handle FAP properly for it to be profitable.but they are quite expensive,i think more than 400$ or something.

but i still dont get what use is a trailing stop to 50 when you already set your TP to 10 pips,basically it should be the same as the normal SL

hi guys,

forex autopilot was my first EA and...the my first account was blown with it..hehe

my opinion was again...how can you make money with this thing??

but then...i remember that it was very very profitable for a period of time but as soon as the market started trending everything was finished.

now that I think about it..if you turn it off during big trends and turn it on only when market is ranging,and at the same time avoid big economic reports and holidays then...perhaps:):)there is a light of hope;)

actually there is a website called FAP winner and they teach their members how to handle FAP properly for it to be profitable.but they are quite expensive,i think more than 400$ or something.

but i still dont get what use is a trailing stop to 50 when you already set your TP to 10 pips,basically it should be the same as the normal SL

true, so he is bascially running martingale then which is probably why he is profitable for now :)

iv had a few trades with this today but only 1 winner and massive loosers since the SL was 0 :o oh well lucky its demo :D

after playing around with this EA i have found using the M1 timeframe is fine but using the H1 and aiming for 50pips is a pretty chance of having a win using the last 3 months as a backtest

i have it running now with 1000 stoploss and 500 take profit so we will see what happens, i will disable it for tomorrows news though :)

yes, i think this little thingy still has some potential,it still makes a lot of winners after all,with right management it can still be something of it.

I'll try to put it on only in the sideways movements and as soon as the trend starts I'll turn it off.

nothing to do but keep experimenting...:)

but I see we are all slowly drifting away from the topic here...e...e...e

[center:14h0hkja]-VAFA-[/center:14h0hkja]

Here’s the thing, Mak2009 had a good point. He said you can’t set and forget with this EA, which is absolutely true. This EA can be very profitable if you stick to my rules and use 1-2 extra indicators to confirm the direction of movement.

[center:14h0hkja]-VAFA-[/center:14h0hkja]