X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Portfolio Manager v7.0.10 incl Serial

Release Description:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PPM eliminates the drudgery of investment record keeping by maintaining records of stock, bond and mutual fund transactions and automatically computing capital gains and losses using your choice of IRS approved accounting methods. PPM also tracks cash accounts, other assets and liabilities along with investment income from interest, dividends, rents, royalties, etc. PPM helps you manage investments by maintaining separate accounting for up to 999 different portfolios. It is easy to set up portfolios for retirement planning, children's college funds, brokerage accounts, what-if analysis and much more. The report generator lets you customize each report to include any combination of portfolios over any range of dates.

Download:

Code:
    http://netload.in/datei08Ra4v1qaB.htm

Re: Personal Portfolio Manager v7.0.10 incl Serial

Thank you a lot.
    I try to learn mql. Is it possible with mql to feed data into programs like these?
    Thanks

Comment

The program installs ok, it is set up for you to enter each transaction manually, there does not seem to be a menu option to import text file data for instance. The program seems to store its data in *.dbf files - maybe a programmer can access them and write a helper program to interface with MT4 for instance...

Comment

How do you set up an art portfolio for high school? I already have my pieces finished. How do I set up the portfolio? Should it be in a binder? Pictures would be helpful.

Comment

Pls mirror this tool to mediafire and 4shared.com.
          thanks daytrader for sharing.
          thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by osaze View Post
            Pls mirror this tool to mediafire and 4shared.com.
            thanks daytrader for sharing.
            thanks in advance.
            http://www.4shared.com/rar/hbOPRzEV/OWLPersonalPortfolioManagerv70.html

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            Working...
            X