JITTERBUG EA

Re: JITTERBUG EA

This is a Martingale EA coded by a guy named Bluto. Not only is the EA way to risky wiping down accounts faster than rabbits mate.. but the coder has not a good record of writing good code. See Forex-Thrash-SD form if you want to find out more about him and Jitter-Bug. Pls be very very careful with this one.

This is a Martingale EA coded by a guy named Bruno. Not only is the EA way to risky wiping down accounts faster than rabbits mate.. but the coder has not a good record of writing good code. See Forex-Thrash-SD form if you want to find out more about him and Jitter-Bug. Pls be very very careful with this one.

Thank you fxknigh for your comment

Yes, Jitterbug is Martingale EA, but this EA is very best for entry and bad for close. With combine with hidden SL TP EA for close, this EA is perfect. with Hidden SL TP EA, martingale in JItterbug will not working (is a fine). i'm test in USDJPY can trade 30 op in half a day, and nothing to loss (100% win) with TP 5 pips (IN HALF A DAY).

This is a Martingale EA coded by a guy named Bruno. Not only is the EA way to risky wiping down accounts faster than rabbits mate.. but the coder has not a good record of writing good code. See Forex-Thrash-SD form if you want to find out more about him and Jitter-Bug. Pls be very very careful with this one.

Yes, Jitterbug is Martingale EA, but this EA is very best for entry and bad for close. With combine with hidden SL TP EA for close, this EA is perfect. with Hidden SL TP EA, martingale in JItterbug will not working (is a fine). i'm test in USDJPY can trade 30 op in half a day, and nothing to loss (100% win) with TP 5 pips (IN HALF A DAY).

Hey if it works for you and you want to risk it, then by all means go for it. But I recommend that you google JitterBug EA and read the comments that people have experienced with this EA. Not so good. Originally this used to be a open source EA. I dont know if it still is.

Good luck

Jitterbug_Duplex_GEC_Controller ?

Hi,..

May i know the function of '' Jitterbug_Duplex_GEC_Controller '',

there is some information the JD_EA can be optimal function and working if running together with '' Jitterbug_Duplex_GEC_Controller''

But the actual,it not works..

Please share the manual guidance for this program

h**p://rapidshare.com/files/246229077/Jitterbug_Duplex_GEC_Controller_Ver._1_Build_5.0.ex4.html

That's a nice tactic.

By the way, what is the name of EA do you normally use as a parallel SL TP EA?

I understand it simply closes all positions once certain percent of equity is achieved.

This EA manual would also be nice thing to have, if available.

This is a Martingale EA coded by a guy named Bluto. Not only is the EA way to risky wiping down accounts faster than rabbits mate.. but the coder has not a good record of writing good code. See Forex-Thrash-SD form if you want to find out more about him and Jitter-Bug. Pls be very very careful with this one.

Oh is that so, eh? And who are you...the all-knowing Forex Fairy? You're probably one of those cretins out there decompiling everyone's EA's trying to figure out what makes them tick and whether they'll make you any money without you buying them or paying your dues.

Here's a wake-up call to all of those who try to run illicit copies of EA's and make money....DON'T DO IT! If you don't have the documentation and the support of the original developers as well as others who are running the EA (as you do in my private FXAW forum), you will never be successful.

I'm appalled at the amount of illicit sharing of decompiled stuff on this forum, including my stuff. However, I can never resist an opportunity to

put a nice hunk of duct-tape on the big mouths of fools like "fxknight". Have a look at this link. This is Jitterbug Duplex running live with the proper settings in a very conservative mode. Notice that it doubled an original investment of $3K in what.....5 months and a few days? I'd say that's a pretty decent and safe EA, wouldn't you? :-bd

http://gmdfx01.mt4stats.com/

bluto

(Craig Stoltz - Founder, Forex Autotrader's World [FXAW])

Oh is that so, eh? And who are you...the all-knowing Forex Fairy? You're probably one of those cretins out there decompiling everyone's EA's trying to figure out what makes them tick and whether they'll make you any money without you buying them or paying your dues.

Here's a wake-up call to all of those who try to run illicit copies of EA's and make money....DON'T DO IT! If you don't have the documentation and the support of the original developers as well as others who are running the EA (as you do in my private FXAW forum), you will never be successful.

I'm appalled at the amount of illicit sharing of decompiled stuff on this forum, including my stuff. However, I can never resist an opportunity to

put a nice hunk of duct-tape on the big mouths of fools like "fxknight". Have a look at this link. This is Jitterbug Duplex running live with the proper settings in a very conservative mode. Notice that it doubled an original investment of $3K in what.....5 months and a few days? I'd say that's a pretty decent and safe EA, wouldn't you? :-bd

bluto

blah blah blah, if your crap worked then I as a consumer would have no issue handing money over for it. fact is it doesn't, not for me anyway so pull your head in and neck up.

if you wish to be scammed then that is your prerogative, yours could even be to act as the scammer hey each to their own but i know sure as hell im not going to get caught out paying for crap that can not substantiate its claims and even worse will MC an account like a banshee on heat.

until people stop trying to rip us off we will always network as consumers to prevent people being sucked in by hoaxes, copies and generally crap products.

I know I have originally downoaded an EA from this site that i found to be profitable, therefore i purchased a copy from the developer once proven to myself that this is so.

we dont want to be ripped off u tool, and if your ea makes so much money then what the hell are you doing pissing up a wall here about an amount that you apparently can make in a week.

you are illogical and irrational

Cheers

Riffster

Pay attention for a moment, Riffster. First of all, I'm not here to advertise or scam or any other purpose. It was pointed out to me by some fellow traders that my decompiled EA's and indicators were being shared here and I have something to say about that, you dig?. It's illicit and deceitful. If you condone that practice, then you're no better than the rest of the dirtbags that do it. Sadly, it's a rampant practice with MT4 EA's and indicators and it's a ripoff/violation against the original authors who spend hundres if not thousand of hours developing these tools.

Secondly, who are you to say my "crap" doesn't work. Did you look at the link I posted. Over 100% in just a few days over 5 months with practically no drawdown and conservative safe settings. Hmmm...yeah, that's a real loser to me. You see, what the people stealing these EA's don't realize is that without following the directions and without tech support, they'll never figure out how to set these things up and be successful with them. But then....hey, that's just peachy with me. In the meantime, you can go soak your head. 8-)

bluto

Riffster - do you have to work hard at being a douche or does it come naturally?

Anyway, my response was directed at fxknight, so I don't even know why I'm wasting my time responding to you, or why you felt compelled to jump into the fray in the first place. In any event, I don't care what you say or what your arguments are....stealing and decompiling EA's is outright theft....call a spade a spade. If you're too stupid and inexperienced a trading to not be able to discern the scammers and garbage EA's out there before you purchase them, then you have no business being involved in Forex trading. That's your problem. Don't compare intangible intellectual properties such as trade bots either with durable goods like a vehicle where you can kick the tires before you buy. If you buy an EA, make sure it has a money-back guarantee or buy it from a seller who will give you a refund. Stealing it is what thieves do.

I don't regard anyone here as customers and I don't sell anything. I don't have a product. The EA's I'm referring to here are my intellectual properties and I developed them. It's my choice to share my EA's with others on a private trading venue. If you've run one of my EA's, then you ran a bogus decompiled version because you aren't and never have been associated with my private group, and you're therefore one of the thieves, but then you condone that so I'm sure you sleep well at night.

Have a nice day. \m/

bluto

I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you. It is simply not worth it. There is nothing original about your Jitterbug code. If you want I can post segments of code that are similar if not identical to other a dime a dozen Martingale EAs. The point is that Martingale EAs are impressive for a while after which they blow up your account. If you truly believe your code is quality then let us see an EA that takes one trade at a time with reasonable risk (SL) and performs. I bet that you don't have anything of the sort. The only way you can overcome this is to keep taking larger and larger positions to compensate for the bad entries. As clearly stated if an EA performs, most people will buy it after trying it out therefore the good developers get rewarded. Perfect example - MegaDroid. I'll leave it at that for now.

^:)^ fxknigth ^:)^

Sorry i missed this fight....

Bluto, you should not come here and s*** the hell on us. The decompilers and all of the members of this forum revealing

the s*** that is marketted around should receive medals.

Just had my 2 cents to bring.

edit: my "300" post dedicated to this forum, and to it's mods!

Keep up the good job guys, and count on me for helping!

Here's the deal....in spite of all of your blither-blather and baloney, the thing that's important is that you understand you're nothing more than a two-bit petty thief. There's no justification that you can think of to support your vigilante activities to expose the scammers. We all know that's just an excuse to avoid having to pay for what you use and what belongs to others. You're a shoplifter. End of story.

It's not important to me or anyone what you think about the Jitterbug code or any of that rhetoric. Clealrly, you didn't know how to set it up or how it operates. The link I posted to the current live performance of just one of many instances of the Jitterbug EA running and making handsome profits speaks for itself. None of your B.S. can refute that no matter how hard you try to slag it. The beauty of it is that there are also many folks running the EA with similar results. It's not your Grand-Daddy's martingale EA and if you understood how to read your cracked code, you might have figured that out, but probably not. :))

I'm through here. I've made my point.

I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you. It is simply not worth it. There is nothing original about your Jitterbug code. If you want I can post segments of code that are similar if not identical to other a dime a dozen Martingale EAs. The point is that Martingale EAs are impressive for a while after which they blow up your account. If you truly believe your code is quality then let us see an EA that takes one trade at a time with reasonable risk (SL) and performs. I bet that you don't have anything of the sort. The only way you can overcome this is to keep taking larger and larger positions to compensate for the bad entries. As clearly stated if an EA performs, most people will buy it after trying it out therefore the good developers get rewarded. Perfect example - MegaDroid. I'll leave it at that for now.

We all know that's just an excuse to avoid having to pay for what you use and what belongs to others. You're a shoplifter. End of story.

I wonder if you'll let me enter your house and let me check if all your music is original, if all your software is

original, if there is no photocopy of any text, etc,etc.. .....

Not even all of your ea is original... come on.....

Dumb post.

Sure, if you can find my house, you're welcome to take a peek around. I purchase all of my music CD's, software, food, clothing, and everything else I own. You won't find pirated wares and crap under my roof. Has that become so hard for you to imagine? I don't go into food stores and take a bite out of an apple in the produce aisle to first see if it's tasty before I buy it.

:?:

We all know that's just an excuse to avoid having to pay for what you use and what belongs to others. You're a shoplifter. End of story.

I wonder if you'll let me enter your house and let me check if all your music is original, if all your software is

Dumb post.

Sure, if you can find my house, you're welcome to take a peek around. I purchase all of my music CD's, software, food, clothing, and everything else I own. You won't find pirated wares and crap under my roof. Has that become so hard for you to imagine? I don't go into food stores and take a bite out of an apple in the produce aisle to first see if it's tasty before I buy it.

:?:

There is one funny, but wise saying in Russia: it is wiser not to teach others what they need to do if one doesn't want to know from them where he needs to go (to the hell).

Nothing personal, but you're not 100% right in this thread. You were trying to get us to your point, but you simply used wrong words and wrong assumptions here.

Many peoples here from dozens of EAs coming every week use only 1 or 2 on their real accounts and they have validly purchased them and now they refer others to use and buy them from developer. Most people here can confirm this and this is how our community works. If you can't understand this, just leave it, it's beyond what you think is acceptable for you. I may assume that some people here use illegal copies of EAs on their accounts, but this is the matter of their own morale principles and this is what our community does not support either officially or morally.

Your judgement was very quick and your attitute was too arrogant if you care about your image as a respectful and solid well paid developer, not to say a human being, here or elsewhere.

I'm curious if one who makes solid money on a consistent basis can be such a silly person, like you did here. Something is definetely wrong. No sex for a long time?

Anyways, good luck, Bluto.

One day you'll get to this point, but now it's apparently too early for you, so just forget about it and enjoy your life.

Seriously, you and the rest of these knuckleheads that have responded are thick as a brick if you can't understand the points I made which were specific to the decompiling and illicit sharing of my EA's and Indicators.

As for not getting enough sex....are you kidding yourself? Americans invented good sex! I think you need a sip of Vodka. :)

There is one funny, but wise saying in Russia: it is wiser not to teach others what they need to do if one doesn't want to know from them where he needs to go (to the hell).

Nothing personal, but you're not 100% right in this thread. You were trying to get us to your point, but you simply used wrong words and wrong assumptions here.

Many peoples here from dozens of EAs coming every week use only 1 or 2 on their real accounts and they have validly purchased them and now they refer others to use and buy them from developer. Most people here can confirm this and this is how our community works. If you can't understand this, just leave it, it's beyond what you think is acceptable for you. I may assume that some people here use illegal copies of EAs on their accounts, but this is the matter of their own morale principles and this is what our community does not support either officially or morally.

Your judgement was very quick and your attitute was too arrogant if you care about your image as a respectful and solid well paid developer, not to say a human being, here or elsewhere.

I'm curious if one who makes solid money on a consistent basis can be such a silly person, like you did here. Something is definetely wrong. No sex for a long time?

Anyways, good luck, Bluto.

One day you'll get to this point, but now it's apparently too early for you, so just forget about it and enjoy your life.

• 1 month later...