What is the Best Indicator & System for Entering with Min DD

bamik

Re: What is the Best Indicator & System for Entering with Min DD

Hello

I have a question.What is the Best Indicator & System for Entering with Min DD?(Draw Down)

What do you think?

Please share your idea or indicator or also system.

Regards

bamik,if you want some simple yet profitable system with minimum indicators than try to play with 2 or 3 moving averages with different settings.As to minimum draw down -to accomplish this you have to look and babysits your trades more often during the day.

• 11 months later...
Hello

I have a question.What is the Best Indicator & System for Entering with Min DD?(Draw Down)

What do you think?

Please share your idea or indicator or also system.

Regards

Everyone dreams of straight-line-to-the-north equity curves with little or no drawdowns but its just not a reality of trading. The good news is that it does'nt need to be a reality in order to be a successful trader. I've seen studies from reputable sources that show that most successful traders spend in the neighborhood of 75% of their time in some form of drawdown from an equity peak. So you are only looking at feeling good about your equity curve somewhere around 25% of the time. But do you want to make money or feel good? Making money as a trader involves becoming comfortable with being uncomfortable. Probably not what most of us want to hear, but the sooner we come to grips with this fact, the sooner we can move towards consistent profitablity as traders. To really drive this point home I recommend Michael Covels book "TrendFollowing". It's very enlightening and sobering to see how guys who have been making staggering sums of money for many years now regularly find themselves with drawdowns in the 30% to 40% range. It's the ability to stomach these occurences and still maintain the discipline to execute their systems flawlessly that lead to them inevitably finding their way to new equity highs. It's always best to embrace realities instead of chasing pipe-dreams.

• 8 months later...
if we mention that 95% fails in the long run i think you must have an system that predicts high and lows.

no that is defeintely the wrong approach. trends are more often continuing than ending.

look on ema 21 on 5 15 and 30 min, most pairs turn to bigger trends when breaking ema 21 on 30 min. trade there or at pullbacks with the trend.

rsipaintpro.rar

hXXp://[email protected]/?e3o5c3zv9dp95o0

Plus video part 1 and 2

hXXp://hotfile[dot]com/dl/104215659/64c3a7f/rsi-fundamentals-beginning-to-advanced.part1.rar.html

htXXp://hotfile[dot]com/dl/104215348/74163a0/rsi-fundamentals-beginning-to-advanced.part2.rar.html

Good trading wishes

Go here and research.

http://youlearnforex.com/articles/

Paul Dean mentioned Low DD numerous times. So i think this is what you are looking for.

Can do it or not, all depend on your personality, not because of the system & indicator.

If you cannot success it, blame yourself and not others.

Don't come out with the word SCAM, Snail Oil seller...etc. What you think not working for you will be aworking system for other.

Find out why your system fail and improve it and retry again and again until success is on your side

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest justprofit
What you need is money management. Always risk 1% or less. Risk Reward ratio should be at least 1:2. Hope it helps.

i a gree we can use money manajement, for risk, 1% - 2%. .

• 5 weeks later...

Gere you go bud simple system if your discpline to only take signals when the systems gives you the go the professional swing traders use this one

they jokingly named it the Holy Grail and it is simple trend trading system that can be used on anytimeframe wouldn't recommend 1 or 5 min charts though for a beginner since they have alot of niose. here you go it is the ADX Average Directional Movement Indicator and the 20 Period EMA a great trader named Linda Bradford Raschke came up with the Holy Grail heres how you trade it and trade it this way only

long signals price is above the 20 period EMA and ADX indicator is above the 30 level then and only then you go long

short signals price is below the 20 period EMA and ADX indicator is above the 30 level then and only then you go short

That's it the signals are simple and easy if you have self-displine you can put your stops at the oppiste side of the 20 EMa or you can wait till a price bar closes in opposing side of the 20 EMA to exit the trade depends on your risk tolerence.

Like I said the system is a simpe trend trading system and the key to it working is the ADX being above the 30 level in the direction of the trend which is ID'D by the 20 EMA professional swing traders use this as there income grenerating stradegy till they get some account size to trade more longer range trend trading systems although this system can be used on the Daily Weekly and Monthly charts as well most professional use it on the 15M 1HR And 4HR charts. good luck with your trading and hope this system gets you a jump start . PS remember to sit on your hands unless you have a signal and no over trading or revenge trading .

Thank you imnotapro250 for your EMA SYSTEM

Please can you tell us ADX Period is 14????

Some times when the ADX touching the 30 zone the trend change so fast direction against you -do you have some more good filters?