ForexRebellion

Re: ForexRebellion

ahh.. no wander i could not find it, coz it is required to post at least 20 posts to be able to see the topic.

thanks for informing me. sadly, it takes me 9 more posts for that, as the link says "You do not have the required post count to view this forum.In order to view this forum, you must have 20 posts.You only need 9 more posts."

I totally agree with u.

Not one EA will work consistently. Banks do use signal generators but a few of them simultaneously and with a bunch of salaried traders looking out for them. for small retail investors like us, we have to be realistic and not rely blindly on EA.

We don't aim to catch the start of the trend...as long as capturing 50% of the trend I am happy.

EA means Everyone Avoid!!! :))

The Forex Rebellion has many failed sgnals so be careful about it. Using Rebellion without a fundamental perspective is very dangerous. But considering fundamental analysis it can have really good results. Recommended for those who use technical indicators with fundamental perpective.

Hi Romano, well, actually Forex Rebellion has no signals in the common sense... you can see an alert saying:consider entering a short / long trade. So it is UP TO YOU to enter or to wait for a better formation. If you stick to the rules then you can become "a good trader". But this presupposes hard work, you won't do it in just several weeks. Sad to say but a lot of us "would be traders" have no patience to get into the process of immersing and really accepting that this is a long process to go. Just like you would not study medicine or nanotechnology in 2 weeks, 2 months and even 2 years so is it the same with forex. And let me tell you that I was also thinking in "doing forex in some weeks". I learned the hard way to be really patience and doing forex in a serious manner. To come to this "insight" took me - you won't believed it - some years!

Kind regards, joh

Hi Romano, well, actually Forex Rebellion has no signals in the common sense... you can see an alert saying:consider entering a short / long trade. So it is UP TO YOU to enter or to wait for a better formation. If you stick to the rules then you can become "a good trader". But this presupposes hard work, you won't do it in just several weeks. Sad to say but a lot of us "would be traders" have no patience to get into the process of immersing and really accepting that this is a long process to go. Just like you would not study medicine or nanotechnology in 2 weeks, 2 months and even 2 years so is it the same with forex. And let me tell you that I was also thinking in "doing forex in some weeks". I learned the hard way to be really patience and doing forex in a serious manner. To come to this "insight" took me - you won't believed it - some years!

Kind regards, joh

I support that.

Hi Quiksilver,

sorry off topic abit here.. are you doing forex trading fulltime with more than average income that can support a family? I wish it can come true for me one day like you say with patience and hardwork....hopefully not too many real losses ;)

Truth be told, James, u ve to know urself well first. What type of trading r u comfortable w? Scalper or swing trader? many folks think they are swing traders...but the moment they see prices turning against them, they panic and do all sorts of silly things, even though the original trend wasn't broken, they just happen to enter into a time when the price was doing a retracement or consolidation. So no 1 - decide what type of trader u are based on your trader psychology.

The most impt thing of course is to have good mm. A gd mm will ensure u last long enuf to gain experience and start profiting...I always tell people to start w 10 pip profit everyday when u start trading. every month u will have 200 pips. Once u are comfortable w that, u can start thinking of going full time...until then, stick to ur day job and just play abt 30min - 1 hr after work for the 10pip target.

Well said !

I want to add to this is you want to develop a strategy and backtest it. You will find that at first your strategy will fail miserably. Fine tune it and if you can run for several month without wiping out your trial account, you have a solid strategy. 10pips gain per trade is the way to go.

I have been testing and backtesting for about a year and I have learned so much !!!

Also running someone else EA is not a good way to learn because you continuing postponing your education. Concentrate more on your own ea because that's the only way for you to test your idea.

bph

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am liking it very much so far. I am fairly new to forex, so it helps me a great deal. I have gotten Quik's mod, and that has been a real life saver. Only been playing with it a couple of weeks on demo, and as long as the stops are set correctly, I have been getting an easy 30 pips or so per trade. I could go even more aggressive according to visual backtesting, but since I am new I am going to go for small gains at first. I am going to go live with small lots next week. I really appreciate all the info here on the forum.

• 3 years later...