EA BOSS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: EA BOSS - Forward test result

I have been forward testing this EA BOSS 1.1 for about 2 months now.

Please find my forward test result in the following link.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/mastery/cashunter/16168

All default settings, with a $150 Alpari UK demo account on 4 pairs.

EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPCHF and USDCAD.

Daily Gain : 1.9%

Monthly Gain : 58%

This account is fully hands off. I would says that if you monitor the account and cut off losing trades, you can get a better result, but hey, this is a robot trade ... (well, I am just trying to say that there is no robot that can give you a 100% win rate ... )

Synergy seems to have the version 1.1 as per his results above... Awaiting for sharing otherwise why putting the results here if no one can have the EA? Cheers!

Ver. 1.0 works for backtest. 1.1 not. Everyone knows why? Someone have a full version of 1.1? Please share! Thanks!
Edited by Ancien

Raw

If it can calm you down, I have not seen the version dealing with other pairs i.e. USDCAD or EURUSD here... We still have the version with the 3 aforementioned pairs - so be happy as I saw the latter two pairs lost anyhow some money.

Until synergy or other members help us out, we won't have the newer version which I am not sure which one it is exactly... Calm down Dude and enjoy these 3 pairs for now and be happy!

I am not sure about your backtests' issues and I personally prefer forward testing anyhow... How are the pairs behaving RIGHT NOW? This is the key question! Forget the past Dude. We live in the moment and the moment is now and not yesterday/future or whenever...

So enjoy Live and be happy ;-)

Edited by Ancien

I have posted the version 1.1 on another thread yesterday ...

http://www.4shared.com/file/255578117/412f02cc/BOSS_EA_FULLversion.html

I do agree with Ancien that we should focus on the future, not the past. I didn't back test it, but forward test it.

Just an observation, even you forward test, it seems that no two accounts may have the exact result for some reason.

I tried another EA, on 2 separate demo accounts from the same broker, on the same computer, and the result is different. Go figure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Could someone repost the boss ver1.1 on another site? When I go to www.ziddu my antivirus detection software goes crazy deleting viruses and won't let me download it from this site.i have had this problem with Ziddu before and once in a while a virus gets thru. Be careful with ziddu.

• 3 months later...

different result is ok as long all are profitable..i guess

I have posted the version 1.1 on another thread yesterday ...

http://www.4shared.com/file/255578117/412f02cc/BOSS_EA_FULLversion.html

I do agree with Ancien that we should focus on the future, not the past. I didn't back test it, but forward test it.

Just an observation, even you forward test, it seems that no two accounts may have the exact result for some reason.

I tried another EA, on 2 separate demo accounts from the same broker, on the same computer, and the result is different. Go figure.

• 2 months later...

LOL, this is what I see after download.

Dear friend!

Here is a demo version of our product EA BOSS. Our competitors are trying to oust us from the market, they are trying to accuse us of plagiarism, rather than to improve its worthless robot. Our robot is much more profitable and smarter. We offer our clients the opportunity to trade also on EURUSD - pair, where the spread is always low at all brokers. In addition, with the full version you will be able to fully optimize EA BOSS to work with any your broker. All of this is available in the newest, EA BOSS Full Version 1.1 - you will receive it immediately after the purchasing.

We always strive to help our customers and improve our service. Please feel free to contact with us!

Regards,

The EA BOSS Team

[email protected]