CitiBank Fx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CitiBank Fx

CitiFX Pro is now available to MT4 users. MT4 users can benefit from access to highly competitive pricing and liquidity from Citi, a global leader in FX trading.

hzzp://w w w.citifxpro.c o m
    Minimum Account size:$10000

I have no live experience trading with citifxpro.Please do post your demo & live experience trading with citifxpro.

Info from their site:
    Citi has a legacy of over 100 years in the FX markets. During this period, we have served leading corporations, hedge funds and other investors, banks and governments. CitiFX Pro was launched to provide individual and institutional clients the opportunity to trade FX with a global leader.

Do you know your entire USD deposit is FDIC insured?
    Citibank is participating in the FDIC’s Transaction Account Guarantee Program. Under that program, through Dec 31, 2009, all Citibank U.S. non-interest bearing transaction accounts are fully guaranteed by the FDIC for the entire amount in the account.

Banks have their benefits.

The institutional FX market has traditionally been served by banks – most of them large, international banks with legacies in FX trading. Recently, however, the Margin FX market, comprised of smaller clients (institutional and individual) that trade on cash margin basis has developed into a significant market segment. Independent brokers have played an important role in developing this market, mainly by adapting and implementing electronic trading technology and low-cost distribution methods. Recently, banks have also begun serving the “retail” segment and clients have often wondered what banks bring to the table, especially in comparison to FX brokers.

About citibank:
    Citi, the leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries.Through Citicorp and Citi Holdings, Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or citi.com

Re: CitiBank Fx division now available to MT4 Traders.

Wow, the retail fx world is really starting to getting noticed by the big guys, joining Saxo and Deutsch.

But, considering their bank affiliation, their spreads are horrible!

Comment

I still dont get it... if the citifx pro was also served for individual client... why they ask the minimum deposit for USD10.000??...doesn't it too high for the individuals??...especially myself ...

Comment

I rather play with Cibitank through IB.

Comment

Why trade with Citifxpro? They are powered by SAXO bank. Better trade w SAXO bank directly.
          Min acct size 5000, but can only trade 16 crosses pair. This is a mini acct. U can try their demo acct for 20 days if I m not wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentos
            I rather play with Cibitank through IB.
            I would appreciate it,if you please explain how one could "..... play with Cibitank through IB (InterBank?)"?

Sorry, if this is a basic question, but I am a rather new to this types of setup

Comment

Originally posted by middx58
              I would appreciate it,if you please explain how one could "..... play with Cibitank through IB (InterBank?)"?
              I think he means Interactive Brokers, at which Citibank would be one of their liquidity providers. I would agree, however Interactive Brokers' minimum trade size for currency trading is 25K USD. If that's too large then I think it would be better to trade through ATC Brokers or MB Trading.

Comment

CitiFX Pro and Saxo Bank or Saxo Capital Markets (as they known in Singapore) are two different entities. CitiFX only partners with Saxo in terms of platform usage i think (meaning the platform configuration and streams come from Saxo), but the feeds and liquidty are direct from Citi. Saxo good because can trade saham, futures and other products all on same platform.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X