Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request ECONOMIC REPORT 1.1 By. Maxey....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request ECONOMIC REPORT 1.1 By. Maxey....

Anyone, share please....

Re: Request ECONOMIC REPORT 1.1 By. Maxey....

I have V0.4 if it helps I can upload it...

Comment

Originally posted by APopovA

I have that version too...thanks

Comment

@ Bro Maschus;

Try to ask Mr. Kenshi22, because as i know, Maxie is a friend of Mr. Kenshi22 & they're used same trading system = FIBONACHI.

I hope this information can be usefull.

Comment

Originally posted by APopovA View Post
          HI there

If u can please upload Economic report by Maxey ...V0.4 and and your thoughts on it ...

Thanks in advance

Comment

V0.4 is at forexfactory I think
            Last edited by deyu16; 12-05-13, 00:53.

Comment

BOJ issued a policy to deal with economic shocks of post-earthquake

March 14, 2011

Bank of Japan issued a monetary policy because the share price plummeted and the threat of leakage of nuclear reactors, after the devastating earthquake and tsunami on Friday in northeastern Japan. BOJ Board voted 8-1 to increase the budget funds to buy assets and conduct market operations are supported by collateral 5 trillion yen to 40 trillion yen. This step is intended to prevent deterioration in business sentiment and credit risk in financial markets.

Comment

European markets bounce back

European markets opened higher this afternoon, market participants expectations of the G7 meeting tomorrow nuclear disaster crisis fears ease in Japan pasa earthquake.
                Market sentiment has improved after the French finance minister Lagarde announced that the G7 conference tomorrow will mehasilkan expectations about the coordination of global economic recovery from the impact of the tsunami Japanese and its nuclear crisis.

Comment

I have the EconomicReportv04.xls. Not sure if its the correct one. Let me know how I can send it to you...

Comment

Here you go. hxxp://www.medi@fire.com/?vpazqt2zkv80zst. Not sure if its the correct file. Its kinda weird cos got a cartoon in it. But it does have all the major news analysis in the file.

Comment

Originally posted by wanloong View Post
                      I have the EconomicReportv04.xls. Not sure if its the correct one. Let me know how I can send it to you...
                      Nah, that's the old 2006 version (admittedly, I don't know what the changes are in the updated ones), it can still be downloaded freely on FF. Version 1.1 (2008) can only be bought from Maxey.
                      Incidentally, the archive with the Economic Report V 1.1 XLS file can be downloaded at _www.forexmuse.com/maxey.aspx , but it's password protected so unless you have a cracking cluster on hand -- no dice.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      Working...
                      X