PRIME4X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRIME4X

we have the same problem, information from the IB ... he was up date ... that's it .... so please wait

Re: PRIME4X

Originally posted by ubay
    we have the same problem, information from the IB ... he was up date ... that's it .... so please wait
    u encounter this with prime4x before?

Comment

Hi guys,

I want to share my opinion, but it is not an experience with Prime4x on real account; only demo.

I have been with a lot of brokers before, and because of that I can tell which is good and/ or bad ones.

I guess you need to read a little about this broker in the forex peace army website to check how good or bad this broker is.

Code:
      http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/prime4x.com
      You can see a lot of different opinions that criticize them in good or bad ways.

In my opinion, it is a good broker at all. The first reason is that they don't allow you scalping for less than 2 minutes as I noticed.

during the news times, there is a lot of re-quote problem opining positions. Also, I noticed that their MT4 freezes as you guys mentioned from time to time, and I don't know why. I don't use many indicators and it is a surprise that it still freezes sometimes.

You can check anyways why this problem insist happening from time to time by going through the PRIME4X.com and use the live chat to figure or find out how to solve it. And if there is no solution, just try to get rid of this broker as soon as you can.

I know it is too much troubles moving from one broker to another, but I guess it is your choice.

I hope other traders can share experience so we know more about this broker.

my advise: if you can avoid this broker, it is going to be best for you guys.

Remember that all what I said is just an advise.

Best wishes,

Comment

Originally posted by scarface
        Hi guys,

I want to share my opinion, but it is not an experience with Prime4x on real account; only demo.

I have been with a lot of brokers before, and because of that I can tell which is good and/ or bad ones.

I guess you need to read a little about this broker in the forex peace army website to check how good or bad this broker is.

Code:
        http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/prime4x.com
        You can see a lot of different opinions that criticize them in good or bad ways.

In my opinion, it is a good broker at all. The first reason is that they don't allow you scalping for less than 2 minutes as I noticed.

during the news times, there is a lot of re-quote problem opining positions. Also, I noticed that their MT4 freezes as you guys mentioned from time to time, and I don't know why. I don't use many indicators and it is a surprise that it still freezes sometimes.

You can check anyways why this problem insist happening from time to time by going through the PRIME4X.com and use the live chat to figure or find out how to solve it. And if there is no solution, just try to get rid of this broker as soon as you can.

I know it is too much troubles moving from one broker to another, but I guess it is your choice.

I hope other traders can share experience so we know more about this broker.

my advise: if you can avoid this broker, it is going to be best for you guys.

Remember that all what I said is just an advise.

Best wishes,
        yes i agree with what you said, prime4x isnt as good, in terms of chart it freezes or very slow with requotes, and even with EA which i just witness EA tries to close on BE(chart shows price at BE for very long 10-20sec) but when closed history shows as loss..

Comment

Originally posted by rollover
          u encounter this with prime4x before?
          I only chat with IB! there are 2 IB .... I asked what one says "are up date" that one says "server is down"!

sorry my english is bad

Comment

Prime4x...tight, fixed spreads?

is anybody trading with prime4x? they seem to have tight and fixed spreads.

Comment

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD - 2 pip fixed spread.

Comment

I opened an account recently and i like it so far, can't beat the spreads, a bit slow in execution but nothing too bad

Comment

Prime4x be carefully! , if you invest with this broker ; many people can not withdraw your money, I'm one of them, invested 3300 dollars, earn 996 or so, until there all right but when you withdraw money, 3500 dollars for LR the 22nd of April, I was informed after a week of silence, that my order will be processed "as soon as possible" , May 4 today after many complaints, I report having problems with LR But if you read on your facebook page section http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=278118382885#!/group.php?gid=278118382885&v=app_2373072738 really claim all sorts of people who do not can withdraw their money, including my claim too, not just problems with L.R. also bank transfers, which shows a problem of liquidity or something like that ...
                  Informs in this thread when I receive my payment, if anyone has any contact within the company to expedite the withdrawal of my money, please let me know, thankyou!

Comment

I have a real account , my firt request withdraw of 3500 since 22 april 2010 , and still not pay, they say , "as soon as possible", only this... , I'm tired of sending emails to Mark Smith ( mark@prime4x.com ) and the accounts department (accountant@prime4x.com) , nothing happens many people have same experience ,
                    in the facebook wall of prime4x had my claim and they erased...
                    Warning winth broker, is a scammer, you get tired of waiting to claim your money and keeps your money,

Comment

UPGRADE PREVIUS POST (05-04-2010)
                      Today is May 11 2010, in prime4x facebook wall, have my claim and they had deleted it (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=278118382885#!/group.php?gid=278118382885&v=app_2373072738 ) , still do not pay and do not think they do, watch out Mark Smith, scammer and scammers

Comment

Rejected withdrawal, HP disappear. The company is very suitable
                        Do not trust

Comment

Hello! i tried primeforex live, not good, not bad, my advice is find another broker. i heard that gomarket aus is good. i will try them next.

Comment

I'm sorry that I didn't read this thread earlier. I try to withdraw money since 2 weeks, get the same answer like others "..as soon as possible".

Comment

Originally posted by pitc View Post
                              I'm sorry that I didn't read this thread earlier. I try to withdraw money since 2 weeks, get the same answer like others "..as soon as possible".
                              just used regulated broker.. Prime is'n regulated broker, its scam suspect already.. if you want get rebate 0.75 pips/lot you can choose FBS and or Insta under my IB, send me PM for detail

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X