Do you make money?

Ok it's time to ask this question

Do you make money on forex, and by that I mean profit for more the 6 months

Pleas sign in if you are in that category

Now I'm thinking that people in that category maybe are not here to tell us that... maybe are working quietly somewhere, BUT anyway if some of you cruise through this forum, pleas SIGN IN

Love you all

Barbara

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Do you make money?

Very hard to tell, dear Barbara

So, my truth is, after 12 months I'm in profit 100%. One month ago I was in profit 320%. That's my situation :hammer:

Greetings from Zagreb ;)

Oh my people :D 100% is very very very good \m/ hope you go to 320% again :-bd

Good luck to you and Maja... greetings from Rijeka ;)

Barbara

For the last 3 years I have been averaging about 72-78% roi my first 2 years were a big learning experiance my first year I came close to making my accoun triple of what I started with. Then in my secon year I blew it on very high leveraged trades. I am up about 75% this year I am hoping to double but I still have a few months to go. Sorry I havent been arond much but there are some damn good trades on those yen pairs. :D

For the last 3 years I have been averaging about 72-78% roi my first 2 years were a big learning experiance my first year I came close to making my accoun triple of what I started with. Then in my secon year I blew it on very high leveraged trades. I am up about 75% this year I am hoping to double but I still have a few months to go. Sorry I havent been arond much but there are some damn good trades on those yen pairs. :D

:)) very good dirtydan .. thank you for sharing with us :D

Barbara

I managed to double my account in the first month...but each time i got greedy and ignored mm and blew the account...so now i'm starting over and just aiming for 10-20% ROI and follow my MM rules to a T :D

Thank you dbg, everyone that starts with forex should read this post first, before anything :D

I still do that, get greedy :P now and then :D ...the hardest thing in the world is to control your self :">

Barbara

hi,

i like very much this discussions :-) i blew my account about 10 years ago, and was all my fault, in that time i blame the market, i blame everone except me, i was the "holy grail" in person, and the fault was not mine. I learn a lot from that time, and even today i have posted in my trading workstation the broker report of that time, so i can remember :)

We can´t preditc the future, we can predict the market, we don´t need to know what market is going to do tomorrow to make money, we only have to follow our rules, let them be technical or fundamental, the only thing important is they need to be a trading edge, so we can win in the markets.

I trade for living for about 10 years, i can average 3 digits percent per year, so i´m more then happy. My best year i achieve 4 digits, was past year, for me the most powerfull year for trading, at least in my short career...

Just don´t try to be millionaire in one trade, and be millionaire in a large group of trades :)

just my 2 cents...

regards,

eggzactly

Thank you so so much eggzactly! I love your post :D love love love :D ... When person takes full responsibility for what happens in life that is for me sign of strength

Barbara

@barbara

thank u for making this thread. u r such a wise trader. ;)

for me i'm just making 10% in my 1st week of trading...and you know the rest story :D

@eggzactly

owh so u r a seasoned trader. well...must learn from u also to become more wise as a trader. :)

Thank you Dr. .. hope we will both be UP again very soon :D

Barbara

p.s. I'm a baby trader, not wise yet.. hope to be one day :D

Don't be greedy.....making 50 pips every week and increasing your lot size every 1k gain you make will eventually make u very rich in less than 10yrs. Good enuf for u to retire. :-bd

That is easy to say and hard to do :D in my case ;) .. but you have a point there :shand:

Barbara

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...