Looking for some EA that wokrs on the day with good results?

rdlrn19

Hi

I would like to know about some EA that works in the day and also that have good results... I'm not looking for "amazing" results, just normal results, because I've seen in the Forum all the EA's that everyone share and all of them are really good, but the majority of them trades in the night.

Then I want to know if someone could recommend me some EA that works in the day.

Thanks

Re: Looking for some EA that wokrs on the day with good results?

Hi

I would like to know about some EA that works in the day and also that have good results... I'm not looking for "amazing" results, just normal results, because I've seen in the Forum all the EA's that everyone share and all of them are really good, but the majority of them trades in the night.

Then I want to know if someone could recommend me some EA that works in the day.

Thanks

You should mention on which timezone you are in order to correctly identify the "day" and "night" hours of operation of the EAs

Agree with you.

until now I only have one that I am currently testing and I think it works, it's "euronis v3052" (you can find on this forum) that trades EurChf all day

Can you please point to the "euronix" version that you are using or post it preferrably?

Well I'm looking an EA with this settings:

maximal drawdown: less than 40%

backtests: since 2007

works in day or all day

any time frame, any pair

if someone know about a ea that fills this , please answer this messae [-O< [-O<

PrecisionTypeA is good :

http://precisionrealeaf.mt4stats.com/

Please buy and share to us

:D

This looks interesting. I tried searching for Precision Real Leaf to find the company, but came up empty. Do you know which company is putting this out and where to find them?