Currency meter V5

pokleh86

• 1 month later...

Currency MeterV5

http://andrei.moy.su/_ld/1/117.png

Many people are wondering why they cannot make money trading forex while others are building wealth every single day. The answer is simple: These successful traders have found the secret formula to forex trading. Trading forex is not gambling. It requires knowledge and the tools to trade it. The only way to gain in forex is to trade contrary to what you've learned in the books. Most traders will disagree with me on that statement, but that's ok. Most traders are trading in the dark. They have no clue where the real market is really heading. They rely on useless indicators and expensive software. They are paying hundreds of dollars every month in subscription fees and are wasting thousands of dollars in their trading accounts

http://andrei.moy.su/nzdjpy-meter.png

95%of everything you read in forex books are useless. There are hundreds of forex forums and thousands of trading systems. All of them are complete garbage. Everywhere you turn on the internet you will see somebody is trying to sell the latest trading systems. These ads are full of beautiful words, but no results. I have designed a rock solid trading system that has been proven time after time to be the best in the industry.

Unlike other indicators, the currency meter allows you to monitor all currency pairs in one panel and help you make the best trading decision. knowing when and what to trade is what make the meter so powerful. No other tolls provide such flexibility and accuracy in the market. The meter will examine the market and show you what each pair is doing given you an unfair advantage in the market.

Here are some of the features:

Monitor 24 currency pairs

Email and sound alert

Information Center

Multi time frame capability

Fully user customize

Change indicator setting

Color coded for easy reading

Build for the Free MT4 platform.

Free Upgrade

Program consist of of 3 tools:

A currency meter (CM5-METER)

Manual Trading system (CM5-SYSTEM)

CM5-ROBOT

Site of the developer the reference

http://currencymeter.com/

DOWNLOAD Currency MeterV5

http://depositfiles.com/files/lks0iyvc5 

Re: Currency MeterV5

The medicine needs a little work. The auto-trend indicator reports as being "out of date" or somesuch. Easy to find and fix problem at the bottom.

The main currency indicator wasn't working for me until I changed the currency pairs to match my broker.... i.e. changed "EURUSD" to "EURUSD_fx"

Appears to automatically handle 4 or 5-digit brokers, but doesn't seem trained for ECN.

Up and running for a couple of hours now, but hasn't taken any trades on the EA.

From the videos, the concept seems quite sound and intelligent. Quite possibly worth a purchase if it proves out.

Taking trades now. Not a lot of them.

Equity slightly below opening balance. Don't understand why it's closing *any* trades in loss as I turned off both SL and TP so that it would make trades on my ECN account.

With no TP, the wins are coming from the Trailing Stops and are pretty decent wins.

Is there supposed to be a DLL with this one?

I have the Main Currency meter on the same chart as the EA. I'm assuming that's ok. The meter itself doesn't seem to change dynamically with normal price movement so that may have been a poor choice on my part.

Overall, still encouraging, but I suspect another version, handling ECN trading and, thus, SLs and TPs might improve the product, although I can get around that with my Multi Purpose Trade Manager.

A bit surprised that nobody else is testing and posting on this one....

Best,

Merlin

The CM5_ROBOT EA is a basic one, using the cross of 3 MAs (periods 5, 7, 12) for trade entries/exits, and nothing from the Currency Meter. Knowing how MA crosses lag, I can't see its value though. A backtest confirms that there is nothing to feel thrilled about this EA.

I have it running on demo now big up trend on GU same down trend on UJ but smaller & close trades manually ONLY have EA trading when U at U computer ENJOY 8-) AS I only scalp trader ;)

The medicine needs a little work. The auto-trend indicator reports as being "out of date" or somesuch. Easy to find and fix problem at the bottom.

The main currency indicator wasn't working for me until I changed the currency pairs to match my broker.... i.e. changed "EURUSD" to "EURUSD_fx"

Appears to automatically handle 4 or 5-digit brokers, but doesn't seem trained for ECN.

Up and running for a couple of hours now, but hasn't taken any trades on the EA.

From the videos, the concept seems quite sound and intelligent. Quite possibly worth a purchase if it proves out.

How did you change the currency pairs like that? I saw no option under inputs, and I know it is not working on my chart as all pairs show a short trend with a value of -9.09... Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...