David Marsh's Tick Trader Emini Day Trading Course

csn

I believe some of the members here might know something about this course which looks interesting. Have a look at the below preview.

[center:19r2cx41]http://i27.tinypic.com/2ymsi6o.jpg[/center:19r2cx41]

http://www.eminitradingstrategies.com

Learn to day trade eminis using my time tested method, The Tick Trader®, to earn AT LEAST 1 POINT A DAY trading the S&P 500 E mini Futures Market. My 30 Day Double-Your-Money-Back-Guarantee states The Tick Trader Methods can achieve a minimum of 1 point a day.

My e-mini trading strategies are very easy to learn. However all trading has risk and to be a successful emini trader you must have the discipline to follow the rules. You can trade eminis at home or anywhere else for that matter—No School or classroom to visit! You can be up and running in just hours! This is assuming you already have an understanding of futures trading, emini trading, etc. It is a requisite that you know the basics before you purchase my course. It’s assumed you know about shorting the market, what the eminis are, what margins are, etc. For those of you who don’t, read my Beginners' Primer.

Personally, I trade for 1 point and stop for the day. Why do I do this? Simple, trading for income is my goal—a consistent and conservative approach to daily income. I trade the same way everyday. I like to be done early in the morning, so I can have time to do the things I want to do.

Isn’t TIME what it’s all about really? You trade your time for an hourly wage working 8 to 12 hours a day, 5 to 6 days a week, just to come home tired, bombarded with bills, burdened with chores, and no time for yourself or your family.

It doesn’t have to be this way, not for the people who choose to learn a new way using my emini commodity futures trading course. What if you could “work” 30 to 90 minutes a day trading the e-mini markets? Trading with discipline and my time tested methodology for the purpose of generating a daily income and then stopping for the day? Daytrading the Emini Futures Market is a GREAT way to do just that.

How did I get started?

I was always looking for the Holy Grail of Trading—the one market indicator or strategy that would make my fortune.

After a few years of trial and error, I learned that there are really no “secrets” in trading or day trading. With a sound set of rules and discipline, anyone could be successful in the futures daytrading markets. I developed my own trading method, with its own set of rules. I disciplined myself to follow those rules, no matter what.

The final upshot of my quest: TRADE FOR INCOME. That was the strategy where I could take little chunks out of the market every single day to make a living. I saw what was happening in the market every single day and could use that to generate income.

After studying all the technical analyses and technical indicators, I realized that only 2 indicators were needed to trade successfully every trading day. These indicators, partnered with sound trading rules, have given me all I ever needed to make money daytrading the Emini Futures Markets.

It’s only now, being so confident in my method, that I have decided to share my e mini trading secrets and strategies with you; although there really aren’t any “secrets” out there.

What you need to do.

The main thing you must have is DISCIPLINE. Discipline and my Tick Trader Day Trading Course©. Discipline coupled with Tick Trader's time tested strategies equals Great Results and a great way to make a Daily Income!. My emini strategies can change your life forever. As mentioned, day trading the eminis involves risk. Trading is not an easy endeavor and does take practice and discipline! Once you master The Tick Trader Methods you can trade the eminis everyday for daily income!

Repeat, my method requires DISCIPLINE. When I first started trading this method I realized how easy it was to make 1 point trading, usually within 30 minutes. I had a hard time leaving the table with just one point—so I continued trading longer. Some days it worked great and I would make 2 to 4 points. Other days I would give some back and struggle to get back to where I was. Finally I realized that just taking 1 point a day was perfect. It worked all the time. I know I had a GEM, A WINNER. My own “trading holy grail” that will allow me to make money every day—as much as I wanted and usually be done early in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: David Marsh's Tick Trader Emini Day Trading Course

Please can you post the file somwhere else. I can not dawnload from your first link.

Hello Fortuna, I have just checked the download link at

It is still working fine. Tell me if you are able to download.

The link

is the books home page, no download link there. :D

Hi CSN. Please share the videos on the website. The EET method is in the video only... If you don't know how to download flash videos on the websites, please send me a message, and I'll teach you.

Or if you don't mind, please let me use your EminiTradingStrategies.com's login account for 2 hours, and I'll download all the videos and upload them.

csn,

Do you mean repost it on Friendlytraders? They had the E-Book back on 12 March 2009. By the way I am not a member there...as they are a Scam site. Where did you think I was going to repost it? I read the book and I believe it may be too risky a method. As per David, you only go for 2 ticks profit per trade with a risk of about 6 ticks. On his website it stated that sometimes he has gotten down as many as 10 points before recovering and walking away with the 1 point profit for the day. Do you trade this method?

Thanks

bobtom,

i think the source of this file is from friendlytraders. "right click" the pdf file and look at the "modified" info. it shows 3/12/2009 so it was posted onto friendlytraders. but credit goes to csn for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bobtom, My apologies if I offended you. I believe that day I was a little drunk, frustrated or maybe I was feeling horny ;)). Kind of things that often happens with teenagers ;)

No, I didn't got it from FT. I wanted to share, that's why I posted it here.

Share wherever you want, after downloading the book is yours.

I was not offended. Sharing between Forums increases the amount of information/indicators...etc. for all Forums. I am not a member at Friendly. If I was and they would let me download.....then I could post more things here. Fortunately we do have some members that are members at Friendly and do bring things here.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone gone through this manual? I'm asking because I've found that certain "paragraphs" are missing... and the chart numbering is a bit off on a few pages... i.e. it goes chart 4, then text then chart 6 then text then chart 5... strange...

And in a few places its like you are reading along and all of a sudden in the middle of constructing an argument - new section...

I am just wondering whether this is the full manual and whether anyone has the videos to share... have you found this manual as puzzling as I have? For example, he never speaks about his "exit" strategy... only the "entry" point... but nowhere does he talk about how to exit... how many ticks to take... where to place the stop loss... if i am wrong please point me to specific pages where he explains the "CORE EXIT STRATEGY" as I have read the manual twice and have not come across this (not talking about subsidiary strategies like early entry and reversal).

Also - if you look at the TABLE OF CONTENTS... it doesn't show Chapters 6 and 7... stops off at 5... strange... I have a feeling there are a few pages of this document missing.

Thanks,

Soda

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I don't know how to upload it but if anyone wants this they can email me. I can send it to you. I have it in .rar file. :)

It couldn't be simpler Ricky. Just go to mediafire.com, follow the link to upload the file. Once uploaded you'll be presented with a list of the file/s and it will give you a 'share' link that you can put in here.

• 1 month later...