Should I go for a live account?

kavalius

Re: Should I go for a live account?

Hello,

Ive been learning to trade for 4 months now. My manual trading account is up by 14.8% and the one that I use ea's is up by 6%. I think im doing quite well, but what do u, traders, think, is it time for me to open a live account, or I've might just been lucky enough to be profitable?

Best Regards

NO NO NO NO X_X

:)) just joking ... If you feel ready you are ready.. only you can tell ;)

Good Luck

Barbara

Hello,

Ive been learning to trade for 4 months now. My manual trading account is up by 14.8% and the one that I use ea's is up by 6%. I think im doing quite well, but what do u, traders, think, is it time for me to open a live account, or I've might just been lucky enough to be profitable?

Best Regards

Mate, open a cents account. Put there 20 greenbacks, which will become 2000 cents and trade happily until you get your confidence and feeling to decide yourself that to do next with your trading, whether to go to micro and mini then, or leave this business completely. Seriously said :)

I would suggest starting with a small amount (between 50-100 USD) and trading in micro lots. Trading with real funds often displays different results for traders when compared to trading a demo account. Closely monitor risk management and position size....as this is often the area that most traders neglect.

I also suggest that you should open small live account but only a 1/10 of waht you were thinking of for live account and then try out and test your psyhological skills how you will handle losses. On demo it i seasy to acept losses but you need to understand how you will react whe you see that the trade goes against you you must train you brain to survive. what is forex forex is surviving. why do you think that 95% of forex traders do not make their dream come true? it is cos of mental skills, they just do not have what makes them do become real trader.

But there is light in the end of the tunnel - you can train yourselfe and never give up.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the biggest things you need to do is learn how to handle losing trades.

It is going to happen. You have to accept them and move on as quickly as possible. Losing is part of trading. If you cannot do this, then you will expect to win every trade. And as a trader who expects to win every trade, you will then stop being willing to take risks.

thanks for your suggestions, I think ill go live with something small like 500eur. I think i just need stick to my rules, cuz even on the demo I keep on placing random trades that most of the time turns out to be a loss ;))

Best Regards

@-) :o @-) :o don't ever do this on LIVE ever and never its gambling and will get you fast out of the forex .. always enter with a good reason and don't forget to write down every trade you make, write the reason you enter in it .. this is the only way you will learn forex

Barbara

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, when I started trading, I only spent one week on the demo, then opened up a real account. I lost some money, but I am grateful that I proceeded the way I did. You should open up a real account, because that's where the real learning is done. That is where you deal with your emotions, that is where you need to learn self-control and discipline. You can do fine on the demo for 6 months and then blow your live account. It is totally different, in my opinion.

Take care

• 5 years later...
Well it is good when a broker gives the opportunity to earn bonuses so that you can trade with bonuses prior to moving to real trades. I am trading with FreshForex and that helped to move from demo to real. You are not pressed the burden of responsibility, when you know that it is not your own money.

I opened several demo account at vinson financials and I have learned most basis Forex knowledge as (Leverage, Pending Orders, Candle, Indicator,...) through demo and planned to switch to live. My demo performance was really great but th real outcome was not good. Still don't know why, I focus to identify the trend and entries point and short-term profit trades, I think it's the safest strategy.

• 6 months later...
Hello,

Best Regards

if you wanna try live account its fine. so i think its depend of how much amoount that you can afford to lose.

usually i suggest people to open a live account with deposit less than $300

however if only can afford less, like $25 or more and wanna have best trading conditions, i think tickmill or vipromarkets are suitable becaise both of them apllied $25 min deposit with spreads start from 0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...