No announcement yet.

Should I go for a live account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start trading live ASAP, demos are to learn how to manage the platform, NOT your emotions while trading.
    How much can you lose when using lots that are 1 c/p. So you lose a few $$$$, Just calculate how many bad trades you can place for wasting $10?

Comment

Good luck for you!!

Comment

Hi, when I started trading, I only spent one week on the demo, then opened up a real account. I lost some money, but I am grateful that I proceeded the way I did. You should open up a real account, because that's where the real learning is done. That is where you deal with your emotions, that is where you need to learn self-control and discipline. You can do fine on the demo for 6 months and then blow your live account. It is totally different, in my opinion.

Take care

Comment

start with microlots !! you will save money

Comment

Well it is good when a broker gives the opportunity to earn bonuses so that you can trade with bonuses prior to moving to real trades. I am trading with FreshForex and that helped to move from demo to real. You are not pressed the burden of responsibility, when you know that it is not your own money.

Comment

Yes you can go for a live account any time you like but you should be in full confidence about the trading you are doing in the demo account.

Comment

I opened several demo account at vinson financials and I have learned most basis Forex knowledge as (Leverage, Pending Orders, Candle, Indicator,...) through demo and planned to switch to live. My demo performance was really great but th real outcome was not good. Still don't know why, I focus to identify the trend and entries point and short-term profit trades, I think it's the safest strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by kavalius View Post
                  Hello,

Ive been learning to trade for 4 months now. My manual trading account is up by 14.8% and the one that I use ea's is up by 6%. I think im doing quite well, but what do u, traders, think, is it time for me to open a live account, or I've might just been lucky enough to be profitable?

Best Regards
                  if you wanna try live account its fine. so i think its depend of how much amoount that you can afford to lose.

usually i suggest people to open a live account with deposit less than $300
                  however if only can afford less, like $25 or more and wanna have best trading conditions, i think tickmill or vipromarkets are suitable becaise both of them apllied $25 min deposit with spreads start from 0

Comment

Only you can decide it that you can start a live account or not. If you have learned well with 4 months and have good experience then you can but start with small amount. Check your 4 months experience in small account first then decide what to do next.

Comment

dont ask us about if you should or should not, one way or another you will have to go live, its just a matter of time, just take is slow, keep it low and trade safely only invest money you can afford losing..

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Fuzzie View Post
                        Only you can decide it that you can start a live account or not. If you have learned well with 4 months and have good experience then you can but start with small amount. Check your 4 months experience in small account first then decide what to do next.
                        Yeah it depends on the individual trader to decide whether he is able to open a real account or not, he should be confident enough to trade and should have spent a good amount of time in the market.

Comment

It is much more difficult to trade in the live account not because of the technical aspects but because we not only have to think twice, nor thrice, but many times because that will be real money on the line.

Comment

Make sure you learnt well.
                            1. Learn forex (How to trade)
                            2. You must have a solid strategy. (I trade Price Action in daily chart)
                            3. You must have well money management (90% reason traders lose account even if they win 70% of their trade!)

Comment

It's very important to learn first the things that are important for trading. It is necessary because it will help you decide on what strategy you will use. It is quite hard and challenging, yet it is very good if you learn. You can also ask for help from professionals like JAFX of which they are very successful as ECN forex broker.

Comment

I moved on live after 6 month experience with demo. Never try live account if you don't control losses, I mean don't set stop loss and take profits,because in the long run you are guaranteed to receive a trade that will against you till eat up all your deposit.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X