No announcement yet.

Should I go for a live account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demo is good for understanding how the trading platform work. Some traders recommend to use demo accounts during 2 weeks and then start to trade microlots. Using demo for a long time can make you reckless in money management.

Comment

I would say two weeks is a little short. At least a month. I sometimes go back to demo now to test new strategies.

Comment

I would say, you need to keep practicing more than that. Two weeks is nothing. The money management is a technique that you can work on, as well as tehnical analysis. Once you feel more comfortable with that, and once you have obtained a satisfying ratio of win vs loss in demo mode or simulator, you will have to work on the emotional factor. But this will be easier if you have confidence in your technic. Just as if you were praticing a sport before an official competition: repeat your backhand drop at your squash training session, and once in an official match, you won't be afraid to make that winning drop ! :-)
        I personnaly use this forex simulator website to keep learning about my skills

Comment

I think, you should go live, when your demo trading is profitable. When you have a certain strategy, tested on demo. Then you should try cent account and trade on it for a while. It helps you to feel the trading with real money, when you risk, so emotions influence your actions. And the next step is live trading.

Comment

If you have been able to manage capital on demo accounts developed into better, have a good trading performance, can be tried on a real account, because however will be less good if practiced continuously in a demo account

Comment

Yes, if you doing well on the Demo account then you should definitely move to Live accounts. Four months of practice is quite good just be consistent on the Live account as well, be more focused because the situation and environment in the demo and Live account differ.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              Working...
              X