IN10TION NewsReader v09.96 - 09.98

vladv

I wonder if someone could educate IN10TION NewsReader v09.96 to not expire like it does now......it's a great indicator but I don't like to depend on his owner's updates ;) Here it is decompiled by me,but sadly I'm not a software coder to proper educate it :-/ :(
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d2b0ym2wtxg/IN10TION NewsReader v09.96.zip

Re: [REQ]IN10TION NewsReader v09.96 'educated'

The code is complicated, it is not easy to find a line where is time expiration.

In older versions is much more easy. IN10TION is doing it for purpose.

Can you share with us some 'educated' older version of this indi?

okay, here is the v0.996 "educated" version. The developer uses encrypted messages so it is slightly harder than normal to find where to educate. However, after disabled the time check, it keeps throw out divide 0 error. I managed trace down four variables that don't get populated properly after education. So I hard coded those values with the initialization values. But it seems those values are supposed to be dynamic.

Anyway, I checked the educated v0.996 against the v0.997. The only thing that is not right is the currency strength section instead of showing all 8 pairs only the pair that the indi is attached is shown. All other parts are working as far as I can tell.

I'm rather busy lately so I'm afraid that's all I can spend my time on it. If other programmers want to fully educate it, the 4 variables are

gda_544[li_160], gda_536[li_160], gda_532[li_160] and gda_540[li_160].

Final word, I'm sure you know that you must use v0.996 template to use this version.

Download link: http://www.forexsharing.com/595917

copycat

• 4 months later...

okay, here is the v0.996 "educated" version. The developer uses encrypted messages so it is slightly harder than normal to find where to educate. However, after disabled the time check, it keeps throw out divide 0 error. I managed trace down four variables that don't get populated properly after education. So I hard coded those values with the initialization values. But it seems those values are supposed to be dynamic.

Anyway, I checked the educated v0.996 against the v0.997. The only thing that is not right is the currency strength section instead of showing all 8 pairs only the pair that the indi is attached is shown. All other parts are working as far as I can tell.

I'm rather busy lately so I'm afraid that's all I can spend my time on it. If other programmers want to fully educate it, the 4 variables are

gda_544[li_160], gda_536[li_160], gda_532[li_160] and gda_540[li_160].

Final word, I'm sure you know that you must use v0.996 template to use this version.

Download link: http://[email protected]/595917

copycat

Hi copycat, this link is not working, please upload again.Thanks