Do you make money?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex is a decentralized SCAM market created by Rothchild.

You are playing against a computer generating price using econophysics and metabiology.

Forex is a 0 sum GAMBLING game where you pay spread so it has negative expectancy.

There is NOTHING TO LEARN.

Forex is not for speculating it is for hedging.......meaning you are the retail trader you end up loosing; and the broker who is hedging your position is the winner........they win because they MAKE price .......you TAKE price.....THINK ABOUT IT....Market maker(lol)

Most companies now or brokers are becoming more TECHNOLOGY offerers....rather than brokers.......Reason is they know what they are carrying out is a scam......

So simply you are just paying your whole account to use a software just like a online slot machine.

you trade (speculate) .....you loose no matter what you do or try or any EA even you try......

Sounds true to me, what do experienced members here think? Is stock market more forgiving and kind than forex?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader
Sounds true to me, what do experienced members here think? Is stock market more forgiving and kind than forex?

Sounds like a discourage unsuccessful trader posting to me. There are many people that do make money trading the forex. Ignore his postings.

My self been trading for years at first lost my house and the wife ran away with a city trader,I then turned to drink and admitted to rehab,but I am still determined to make it big in forex,my best song would be I done it my way,I hope this gives hope to new traders.

Guest sherealikhan
Everyone is looking to earn extra money online. Forex is one of the best ways to earn quick cash. You just have to know the basic skills of trading, and you will be on your way to making money at home. You don't have to sit around your computer waiting after placing your trade. Just place your trade and wait for the profits to roll in.

Everyone is looking to earn extra money online. Forex is one of the best ways to earn quick cash. You just have to know the basic skills of trading, and you will be on your way to making money at home. You don't have to sit around your computer waiting after placing your trade. Just place your trade and wait for the profits to roll in.

I've never heard so much rubbish In all my life!

This is what the marketers and the bucket shops want you to think.

Do you really think the smart money is just going to let a newbie walk into this business and take the money from under their noses?

Trading is a skill just like any other.

The markets have changed, most of the ****py indicators being banded around don't work anymore and some never did.

If you want to be successful, then you have to work at it.

I'll gladly take the opposite side to you and take your money if you let your guard down and

think this is an easy business!!

Edited by traderx4

Hello Guys....

I've making money in lite forex, but it's very small profit. but hundreds of pips have been gained. Using small balance is very difficult to gain huge profit..

I wish i can join in new lite forex programs, they offer us 100% of bonuses guys..

But we should make initial deposit $1000, then we will got bonus $1000. So the total is $2000..

I;m sure if I use that balance i can wealthy soon..:D

Guest FloridaTrader
Yes, I am making money through Forex Trading. Actually, I am using EAs Robot which are really beneficial for me and I am earning a good deal of profit regularly :D

The concept of this forum is to share ideas, trading systems, give advice to others, etc. Care to share your system instead of mentioning your system all over this forum?

Update: I was anticipating this clown to spam us and he finally showed his hand. He is flooding us with spam.

Edited by FloridaTrader

I started with $10,000 and blew my account, and my total investment was $15,000.

Do I make money? Technically no, because I still have a deficit of $11,000. However, I invested $3000 in the beginning of May, and so far I have gain about $4000. So if I look just at my $3000, then I make money, but overall I am still in deficit. I am not a full time trader yet, I am still working 12 hours a day for 3 days a week.

I am beginning to believe that it is possible to make money in Forex. I have been trading since 2007 and this year is the only year that I have been making money consistently. Not very much, but still better than the bank, provided I don't give back this money to the broker. Am I a good trader? Not really, because I don't use stop loss, and so far I have been very lucky. My drawdown can sometimes be 20%, but eventually it turns around to hit my TP, which is about 20 to 40 pips.

Good luck to everyone here.

Guest FloridaTrader

You should be posting this in the humor section. Please don't post such junk on this forum. You don't want the reputation that is similar to rambling rambo.

Guest sherealikhan

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1

Edited by sherealikhan

Guest FloridaTrader

http://www.moronsspamming.com

What part of no spamming is confusing?

Edited by FloridaTrader