Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books to help with Fundamental Analysis

Hello,

I need some help to understand how to do fundamental analysis and I have read somewhere that there is a very good introduction to this subject in a book called "Naked Economics".

Has anyone read this books? Was it any help?

Best regards
    M

Re: Books to help with Fundamental Analysis

My Recommendation to Mubi99:

My dear do not confused your self by deeply studying fundamental books and then coming for trading with technical analysis.

I am also confused with so many authors recommend their way of trading approach, at last we are coming with one question in mind whom to follow?

Comment

Dear mubi99,

I haven't read "Naked Economics", but have found the following references useful:

"Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis" - Ashraf Laidi

"Day Trading the Currency Market" - Kathy Lien.

I hope you found this useful.

Good luck!

- dtrend

Comment

I have found

"News Profiteering" - Henry Liu

to be a reasonable primer. There are better resources out there but this can help you get your feet wet.

Comment

we should have first goal to why analyze market or economy, to get trading signal or for just have strong market knowledge?
          My opinion says that very few trader have strong grasping power to market analytics and making deals according to that.

So decide first how much time resource you have to make for deal informations and then try that much only. if you can't improve trading signals then leave it.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X