Automated System or Manual System?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automated System or Manual System?

I have been trading forex for about 4 month, and I am using manual system i.e. the system generate signals for me, and I do the analysis and place the trade. Although it has made me 30% profit up to date, I still think that manual system is time consuming. And I thinking to switch to automated system, my opinion is manaul is always better than auto, but it would be appreaciated if any of you can give me some valuable insight on this.
    Automated System
    9.76%
    Manual System
    90.24%

Re: Automated System or Manual System?

yes you right, manual trading is best for all,
    when robot(automated) is the best, that is the time of falling of forex market, (think) when someone create holly grail robot that always profit with no loss and all trader use that robot, who loss then?

Comment

You'll right Brother David ... Absolutly Right

Holly Grail cost $97 ...

>-

Comment

I prefer manual trading

Comment

Hi,

Started 1,5 years ago with EA trading. Now after that period i'm starting to do more manual trading.
          From my experience i think manual is the way to earn some cash.

Regards

Comment

I only do automated trading..........

There will never be a holy grail.............automated trading is a skill that is learnt and it is every bit as involved as manual trading, even more so. I spend more time in front of my computer than any manual trader.

Comment

In the log run I doubt that an E.A> can work. It is just make able to adjust when the changes. I have tried several E.A.'s, some even worked for a time. When the win/loss ratio change I suspended use.

The market can only go up. down or sideways. How many indicators do you need to see what is happening? Only a few or none. probably the best systems use no indicators and are manual. See Joe Ross.

Comment

My preference is EAs only. I don't have the time to trade manually and never had any luck.

Comment

Manual all the way. Some time a gut feeling saved my many pips.

Comment

Well I gave EA a fair shot again, and I didn't like it, now manual only

Barbara

(problem with EA is that when all looks good, and in the beginning always does, you can help your self but to raise your risk, and then the moment you raised it is the moment that all will come tumbling down for you... its natural low of EA in my experience )

Comment

thank you indo-investasi... now i become a better trader...
                      Last edited by dr0o69; 07-08-10, 01:01.

Comment

I'm using manual system.

Comment

Hi,

my best EA is also my Holy Grail and this Holy Grail is my Brain... Therefore I use only a manual system

Regards, joh

Comment

I have found to manually trade the basket of EA's the best strategy so far....the whole idea is you can't be successful if you are expecting some magic EA to make millions for you. You either trade manually or through an EA...you'll still need to thoroughly monitor it.

Comment

I trade manually as well when I have time. When I am busy with my regular work I trade only with EAs.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X