THV EA v0.8(It can use a Trend EA &Scalp EA)

bamik

This is the last version(EA) of THV system by cobrafx.

It's contain indicator & template and EA with read me file in English.

Attention:

Please don't use THVFFCAL indicator.It's occasion crash your meta. \m/

This EA can use for (5-10 pips)scalping or Just as a trending EA.

It has many parameter.Please help to find best setting for GBP-USD.(TF=1M or TF=5)

Enjoy it and don't forgot kudos to me. :) ;) :))

Best Regards

Re: THV EA v0.8(It can use a Trend EA &Scalp EA)

ive tried this EA before.

but there are SOOOO many different settings and on forex factory theyre so obsessed with 3 days of forward testing proving its a winner they never have gotten close to the correct settings.

can someone test these and see if theyre anygood. my testing is currently all busy.

http://stashbox.org/617074/set%20files.zip

I found ver 5 and ver 6 of this EA with setting file for eur_jpy,gbp_jpy,gbp_usd,eur_gbp,aud_usd,eur_usd,usd_cad pairs. :-bd (Only for member of this great website ;) )

Please test them and share your result.

Best Regards

THV EA team has put so much work in this EA. It is based on THV3 trading system (which has proven very succesfull) with some modifications. EA in still in demo stage so you can't use it on live account. Unfortunately ea still needs to be fine tuned aka finding profitable setting. The results are very limited for now but I believe this ea has really big potential.

THV EA team has put so much work in this EA. It is based on THV3 trading system (which has proven very succesfull) with some modifications. EA in still in demo stage so you can't use it on live account. Unfortunately ea still needs to be fine tuned aka finding profitable setting. The results are very limited for now but I believe this ea has really big potential.

Please share your best setting for this EA!

the development of this EA has always been more concerned with shoving every indicator in the history of trading into the code then actually finding code which works for more then one day.

personally forward tests dont tell me much at all, until theyve been run for 3+ months; and even then only slightly more then a 3 month backtest.

ive tried to find settings in the past and havent succeeded. so at the moment this one will be stored till at least a moderately successful set can be shown to me.