Very nice DeMark indicator

Re: Very nice DeMark indicator

Hi

How works exactly this Indicator? Do you have maybe a manual ?

Thanks for your explaining and help in advance.

Thanks,

megainvest

I don't have a manual :( but you try to use your logic :D

So you have two lines (trendlines) and when the price breaks one of the trendlines you have a breakout :D ... you will get alert and little arrow showing you direction of the breakout, so you just follow the lead (buy if breaks up, sell if breaks down trendline) ... you also have some more functions like HorizontalLine, ChannelLine, TakeLines that you can mark as true, and also Comments that can explain some things :)

That is all I can say about it, hope someone maybe come up with manual or thread that refers to this indicator :)

Barbara

@Barbara

Thank you very much for explaining. But how do you set your StopLoss and TakeProfit?

Can you please show me an example how do you trade with the signals? I think after that all is much clearer to understand.

Thanks for explaining.

megainvest

Try to test SL and TP on simulator... I found this indicator yesterday so didn't have time to test the best TP and SL for it :D

I hope you see the picture... you have GBPJPY chart from now, and you can see alarm alerting lower breakout (SHORT) and little blue arrow signalize down trend... so you jump short and ride it :D ... very simple ;)

Barbara

p.s. sorry for bad photo, I can use only Paint =))

Great! Thank you very much. Now I understand how does it works. If you or something other can help me for Takeprofit and Stoploss Level I'm very grateful..

Thanks,

megainvest

You welcome megainvest, I get back to you after testing... hope others will to :D

Barbara

I have noticed that in some charts I receive a blue and and red arrow at the same time. If this happen what I have to do?

Thanks,

megainvest

That is little strange ... try to refresh the chart ... or go to bigger timeframe .. and do not enter :)

Barbara

This indicator re-painting. After the indicator give the signal a double arrow in the opposite direction appear if the trade going in the wrong direction.

I don't know what I should think now...

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,

megainvest

Well is not perfect that is for sure, otherwise it would be holy grail ;) ..you should use it with some other indicators in combination, you can't use only this one as your trading strategy... so just look at it for a few days and see if it fits you... if not trash it, don't waste your time on it, use only stuff that you truly like and build your system from it ..

Good Luck :-bd

Barbara

p.s. me like it :D for now :))

I was testing a little and can say that in trending market indicator works very well but in sideways it's bad as hell =)) so pretty much like every other indicator... I keep him for now to complete my strategy but only as guidelines (trendlines) not as leading indicator :P

Barbara