Dynamic Traders Oscillator

jmwaraujo

Re: Does anyone has the DTosc (Dynamic Traders Oscillator)?

There you go :)

I like this indicator and you can run it in multi-timeframe on the same chart.

Flib, many thanks!!! :-bd

I´ve been looking for this indicator for quite a long while!!! Indeed many thanks ^:)^

Do you use this indicator by using its creator strategy (Robert C. Miner)?

There´s this book using the DTosc:

"High Probability Trading Strategies Entry to Exit Tactics for the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets (2009) - Robert C. Miner - John Wiley & Sons Inc."

In this book, he uses also Elliot Waves. Do you have an indiator that counts the Elliot waves (ie. wave 1,2, 3, 4, 5 and then A, B, C)?

Let me know, and again many thanks :-bd

I cant download from the forum, it say's.

You are not authorised to view, download or link from/to this site.

Can someone upload to r@pidsh@re or something. (for a free Kudos :?: )

here this file,and free... kudos to me ,but if you wish give to flip:D

http://www.4shared.com/file/127052054/5ceffa07/DTosc.html?dirPwdVerified=872ef373

Flib, many thanks!!! :-bd

I´ve been looking for this indicator for quite a long while!!! Indeed many thanks ^:)^

Do you use this indicator by using its creator strategy (Robert C. Miner)?

There´s this book using the DTosc:

"High Probability Trading Strategies Entry to Exit Tactics for the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets (2009) - Robert C. Miner - John Wiley & Sons Inc."

In this book, he uses also Elliot Waves. Do you have an indiator that counts the Elliot waves (ie. wave 1,2, 3, 4, 5 and then A, B, C)?

Let me know, and again many thanks :-bd

You're welcome and I'm glad to be able to contribute here for a change (albiet in a small way) :-bd

I do use DT Oscillator with Robert Miner's strategy which I actually learnt about by following his trading course rather than the book. This is a large download which you can find on bit torrent if you haven't got it already

http://www.dynamictraders.com/education/dynamic-trading-multimedia-e-learning-workshop.html

There is a dynamic trader app which counts the waves and does a lot more but, from what I can tell, the person who was largely responsible for that has left and developed his own software which is

http://www.mtpredictor.com

There is a thread on this forum about it : viewtopic.php?f=41&t=4152

As far as I'm aware, there are no Dynamic Trader indicators for MT4 because they have their own trading software. Actually, in the training course you can see that Robert Miner doesn't use any indicator other than this DT Oscillator. There is a lot of Elliot wave and Fib analysis and DTOsc is used for the momentum.

MTPredictor can be configured to load data from MT4. They have an indicator which you load on MT4 which outputs the data which is then loaded into their software. You can find out more about that on their website, or watch this video

http://www.mtpredictor.com/help/videos/MT4-Help1/MT4-Help1.html

As far as I'm aware, there are no Dynamic Trader indicators for MT4 because they have their own trading software. Actually, in the training course you can see that Robert Miner doesn't use any indicator other than this DT Oscillator. There is a lot of Elliot wave and Fib analysis and DTOsc is used for the momentum.

MTPredictor can be configured to load data from MT4. They have an indicator which you load on MT4 which outputs the data which is then loaded into their software. You can find out more about that on their website, or watch this video

http://www.mtpredictor.com/help/videos/MT4-Help1/MT4-Help1.html

Hi Flib,

Many thanks. :)

I´m downloading Robert Miner´s course, so it will take a while before I can watch it. :D

I tried to download MTP 6.0 from the MTP post, but my anti-virus does not allows it to download (it says it has a virus).

I use Windows Vista.

Do you have a cracked version of MPT that works on Windows Vista?

Also, do have the indicator to download MT4 data to MTP platform?

There´s also a post of Dynamic Trader Software and again my anti-virus does not allows it to download, do you have the working version for Windows Vista?

Sorry for asking for all this, if you can do this I would be very appreciated.

Again many thanks.

Hi Flib,

Many thanks. :)

I´m downloading Robert Miner´s course, so it will take a while before I can watch it. :D

I tried to download MTP 6.0 from the MTP post, but my anti-virus does not allows it to download (it says it has a virus).

I use Windows Vista.

Do you have a cracked version of MPT that works on Windows Vista?

Also, do have the indicator to download MT4 data to MTP platform?

There´s also a post of Dynamic Trader Software and again my anti-virus does not allows it to download, do you have the working version for Windows Vista?

Sorry for asking for all this, if you can do this I would be very appreciated.

Again many thanks.

Hello again :D

Yeah, the DT course takes a long time to download and even longer to watch but it's worth it IMO.

From what I can tell from Don's posts, the MTP crack won't work in Vista. I kind of got it half-working but the defaults were all screwed up. I am midway through installing a Virtual Machine on my laptop to try and run XP. I'll let you know if I can get it working on that.

http://lifehacker.com/238071/geek-to-live--run-windows-xp-inside-vista-with-virtual-pc

The MT4 indicator is in one of the downloads in the thread. If you can't find it send me a PM and I can forward it on.

I'm not bothering with the DT software because MTP looks more advanced.

that's it, have I answered everything ? *phew* :))

Hi Flib,

I´ve just finished downloading Robert Miner´s course, looking forward to watch it. :D

It will take a while to watch it, but it will be worth it (I hope :-/ ).

I´m sure it will be better to understand than the book.

Thanks for your advise.

Did you manage to install MTP on a virtual machine that runs XP?

Is there a cracked version of MTP for vista?

Please let me know.

Many thanks again. :shand:

Hi Flib,

I´ve just finished downloading Robert Miner´s course, looking forward to watch it. :D

It will take a while to watch it, but it will be worth it (I hope :-/ ).

I´m sure it will be better to understand than the book.

Thanks for your advise.

Did you manage to install MTP on a virtual machine that runs XP?

Is there a cracked version of MTP for vista?

Please let me know.

Many thanks again. :shand:

Yep, I did manage to get MTP running on Vista by installing Microsoft virtual PC 2007 and running XP on there. If you do that make sure you install .Net v2.0. Don said he got it working using virtualbox so that's an alternative method.

• 4 months later...

Yep, I did manage to get MTP running on Vista by installing Microsoft virtual PC 2007 and running XP on there. If you do that make sure you install .Net v2.0. Don said he got it working using virtualbox so that's an alternative method.

On win7 MTP v6 won't work but in XP Mode I could run it, however it's not very practical.

I've also found a couple of links for v6.5 online they were on RS or hotfile and no longer valid. Anyone managed to get a hold of the latest version (6.5)?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Dynamic Traders Oscillator

Hi All,

As Mr. Robert Miner stated: Any Momentum indicator is just as good as the DTosc.

For example try one I use like a stochastic oscillator with settings 14,3,3.

On many occasions it gives even better signals than the DTosc.

Good luck and to your trading success!

Regards

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi,

I am trying to figure out calculation for DTOscillator such that I could calculate it in excel ..

I know that this indicator runs StochOsc over RSI and I tried that ..

however, I get results close to those given by DTOsc iin Dynamic Trader .. nonetheless not a perfect match.

Can anyone pls help with the formula's?

FYI - I tried both simple and exponential MA.