Silver Member Array
    Thanks

Re: VISIONS OF THE FUTURE

So what is the relation those 3 video with Forex Trading buddy ?

Gold Member Array
    Thanks

Well, it has nothing to do with Forex Trading directly, but just wanted to show some videos of how things might be in the future.

From the videos, if things go the way they predict, this will have such a huge impact in our lives.

If we think from the prespective of Forex Trading and other investmest instruments, things will change quite a lot, has they are already changing now with the use of EAs and more sophisticated manual strategies.
    EAs at the moment, are starting to become more improved, but how sophisticated will these be in the future with the use of Artificial Inteligence (supercomputers, robots, etc)?
    Also, how will society change if Artificial Inteligence does all the work for us, for example super EAs deciding our trades for us with very high accuracy?

At the moment some of us are trying to find EAs that do this and if we do find in the future, what will brokers do about it.
    Some brokers are already using flexible spreads with some cases the spreads being so high at certain times that is not good for trading.
    So if one day EAs become so sophisticated (doing trades in any market condition, any time, any time frame, any market (forex, stocks, etc) with extremely high accuracy and extremely profitable) will brokers change so much that one day it will be almost impossible to trade manually?

Thatīs why I wanted to show these videos, because this will also affect the way we trade today.
    Not only that, I think the videos are very interesting, so I though it would be of interest to you guys.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

There have been many prophesies about the futture. Most of them failed, just a few ones can be interpreted as accurate. But still they are rarely accurate, it just seems to be. We can see that with economic forecasts and theories. No sane being will ever consider them because they are just nothing more than fantasies of some intelligent sounding people. The best thing about future is that it is unpredictable otherwise the world would habe been doomed already.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Intresting conversation regarding EA's.
    Fortunatley I dont use them. I think trading will always have a manual Input due to the macro economic and Bank Intervention scenarios.

Gold Member Array
    Thanks
    As for the future of forex, I think as long as people are making money, there will be Forex trading. Maybe conditions are tougher, but its work will always be relevant.

Thanks
    All pyramidal business models always been and will be successful as long as there are people who are believing in quick money.