Clear All

• Online Trading Academy

for your information

https://www.tradingschools.org/online-trading-academy-yes-its-a-fraud/

thanks for the heads up.

Comment

thanks for the useful information

Comment

Ive seen quite a lot of OTA videos on Youtube, they all seemed quite logical. (Just the strategy, not all of the franchise and fluff nonsense) Does anyone have any experience with their trading system and know why its a hoax?

Comment

Hi Man,
          I have been using the OTA core strategy from last couple of months and I'm getting good results. I have combined its usage with my rest of learning. And its working as miracle for my trades. Altough I get less trades ,but the ones that I get are very High probability success.

Comment

I almost fell for this group, with their smooth tactics. I am glad I did not!

Comment

I remember OTA being heavily advertised in my city. I cant imagine how much money they took from people to teach them what is available for free on every trading website.

Comment

Brandon Wendell is OTA yeah? He is way better than Sam Seiden in my book. Look him up on youtube. He's on my favorite trading videos list. Way more legit.

Comment

I don't think that there is an "absolute" course that makes you a consistent trader. You get some knowledge from each course that you take, in order to create your own trading system.
                  I watched few videos by OTA and they seem legit, especially the level II videos. I don't think that they are "scam", they are just one road (out of many) to your destination.

Comment

fxstreet webinars Sam had more than on XLT
                    watch and see his price worked every time from fxstreet
                    but I did not view at that time

the forex course is here on torrent
                    I do not have the fxstreet webinars now

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    Working...
                    X