Mtpredictor 8.1.1.1 new version

jackvoo

Metatrader 4 data what us forex or .......

C:\Program Files (x86)\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8\Server\external\metatrader4

this file copy and go Metatrader 4 C:\Users\****** ***\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\**************\MQL4\Experts

put here and run mt4 ea run MTPDataFeed-MQL4

Edited by rnls15

Metatrader 4 data what us forex or .......

C:\Program Files (x86)\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8\Server\external\metatrader4

this file copy and go Metatrader 4 C:\Users\****** ***\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\**************\MQL4\Experts

put here and run mt4 ea run MTPDataFeed-MQL4

Thank you very much. I've been trying to solve this for hours. you're great

Update 2, I can now work seamlessly with mt4 data. All connections and all features of the program are active. Thanks again for sharing. It was a program I was looking for for a long time. This forum is great.

Edited by epictetus

It would be nice if someone could provide the 10gb training videos ("MTPredictor Education Video 10 Gb").

A link would also be helpful ...

Thanks

Sharing MtPredictor training videos (10 gb) would be great. I searched a lot on the internet but could not find it.

By the way, does anyone know how to transfer data from the Ninja trader program to the mtpredictor program via an external app connection?

Update: I found how it's done. I leave the video link for other interested friends. So why did I want to transfer data to MtPredictor 8.1 instead of the ninja trader plugin? Because MtPredictor 8.1 is more current.

Video:

Edited by epictetus

• 1 month later...

He's probably referring to this process being unclear as to how to complete this, SDF Viewer install and edit MTPredictor.sdf file and add symbol list C:\Users\...........\Documents\MTPredictor 8\db

You have to

1. download and install SDF Viewer - (https://sdf-viewer.software.informer.com/)

2. use the program to edit MTPredictor.sdf file to add your own symbol list, then save the file

3. Lastly the file is located in this directory, C:\Users\...........\Documents\MTPredictor 8\db

Hope this helps

He's probably referring to this process being unclear as to how to complete this, SDF Viewer install and edit MTPredictor.sdf file and add symbol list C:\Users\...........\Documents\MTPredictor 8\db

You have to

1. download and install SDF Viewer - (https://sdf-viewer.software.informer.com/)

2. use the program to edit MTPredictor.sdf file to add your own symbol list, then save the file

3. Lastly the file is located in this directory, C:\Users\...........\Documents\MTPredictor 8\db

Hope this helps

Hi. Struggling with this!... Got the SDF Viewer, but would you be kind enough to show an image with some notes on the editing specifics of it. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

is there anything for amibroker. because , iam able to export 1mins data from amibroker but in mtp its not updating automatically,

and another issue is after import data in csv or txt from amibroker, the chat in mtp showing from 9.16 am to 12.00pm only, rest candle of 9.16 and after 12pm are not shoing.

can u please help me in this...

is there anything for amibroker. because , iam able to export 1mins data from amibroker but in mtp its not updating automatically,

and another issue is after import data in csv or txt from amibroker, the chat in mtp showing from 9.16 am to 12.00pm only, rest candle of 9.16 and after 12pm are not shoing.

can u please help me in this...

u r try mt4 to mtp good working