Mtpredictor 8.1.1.1 new version

jackvoo

u r sent mail.me

as u told me to pm, iam requesting how to set timing in chart as i informed earlier that my datafeed to mtp is csv ,

And this csv works perfect in motive wave but in mtp the chart showing 9.17 to 11.59, rest data(i,e 9.15 to 9.16 && after 12pm to 15.30pm) is not showing.

and i tried all inbuilt chart timing settings.

pls help me

(i cant able to pm u as my total posts are till now only 5)

Hi guys,

This forum has been helping me a lot.

Here is a working MTPredictor 8.0.15.1 https://mega.nz/folder/bhknADzL#ow9o7w78_OopNPAalvOKNw

I already put instructions on how to install and make it work

Just open the instructions.txt and read it carefully

The only problem here is adding additional Symbol in the MTP. Other than that its working just nice.

Thanks to all of you

Hi. Struggling with this!... Got the SDF Viewer, but would you be kind enough to show an image with some notes on the editing specifics of it. Thanks.

He's probably referring to this process being unclear as to how to complete this, SDF Viewer install and edit MTPredictor.sdf file and add symbol list C:\Users\...........\Documents\MTPredictor 8\db

You have to

1. download and install SDF Viewer - (https://sdf-viewer.software.informer.com/)

2. use the program to edit MTPredictor.sdf file to add your own symbol list, then save the file

3. Lastly the file is located in this directory, C:\Users\...........\Documents\MTPredictor 8\db

Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys,

This forum has been helping me a lot.

Here is a working MTPredictor 8.0.15.1 https://mega.nz/folder/bhknADzL#ow9o7w78_OopNPAalvOKNw

I already put instructions on how to install and make it work

Just open the instructions.txt and read it carefully

The only problem here is adding additional Symbol in the MTP. Other than that its working just nice.

Thanks to all of you

So MTPredicor 8.0.15.1 also has problems with the MTP scanner as well?

Whats the latest stable version where everything works (standalone) ?

Sharing MtPredictor training videos (10 gb) would be great. I searched a lot on the internet but could not find it.

Does anyone know if the aforementioned 10 gb of training has ever been uploaded to the forum or if it has ever been leaked?

Would be very useful. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...