EUR-CHF-Trader (educate)

Re: [REQ] EUR-CHF-Trader (educate)

I'm currently using this live, but it is a little dangerous. It is based on 10points 3P1a which can be dangerous

I came within 17 pips of losing half my account yesterday. But it came back and made a profit this morning.

This works but has to be babysat. As it can take you down really fast.

I'm currently using this live, but it is a little dangerous. It is based on 10points 3P1a which can be dangerous

I came within 17 pips of losing half my account yesterday. But it came back and made a profit this morning.

mind telling the official site?

sounds like youre very over leveraged!

There's no official site, I think. The creator sells it privately on another forum.

http://www.forexnirvana.com/showthread.php?t=580

Tried the demo version on back- and forward-tests. Returns constant profits. Some bigger losses occur during huge moves following news events and stuff, but it recovers damned fast. Would love to use it on my live account.

Martingale doesn't have to be bad. Using small volumes can give you good profits without wiping out the account or something. This EA didn't close one single month in loss in my backtests, and max. drawdown was around 30%.

So, is anybody able to enable this baby for live accounts?

30% = 1/3rd of your account.

Right. But not that much of a problem, if it grows your account 50% or more before it looses some of it. For me it counts what's left of it in the end. And this EA leaves more profit than most of the EAs I tested so far, losses and drawdown included.

Right. But not that much of a problem, if it grows your account 50% or more before it looses some of it. For me it counts what's left of it in the end. And this EA leaves more profit than most of the EAs I tested so far, losses and drawdown included.

yes i would agree! even loss of 50% but the account have grown 300% before, it would still have 250% left lol

in my opinion, any ea which gain more than they could lose, makes them ultimately still a winner!

so if any ea profit u, take the profits back first to recover the capital, do it regularly in a manner which would not hurt too much on the acct but still able to increase monthly profits

You just hope like hell you don't get the losses at the beginning and wipe out the account before you get started.

It seems to be working. But still it is hard on the nerves. Also shut it down in before high impact news.

I have my lot size set to .1 and if it hit the SL it would lose approcimately 1500. So I should put in more money or reduce my lot size. But I have not hit a SL yet.

In the original forum the author said that the EA performs best when the market is ranging. In his opinion from May to August such a ranging market can be expected.

He also said that when his original capital is doubled, he withdraw his money and continues playing with the house's money, and whithdraws the winnings in every month.

Hi Man :lol:

Yeah, i agree, but you need really to have BALLS of STEEL ! My 0.000000000002 cents :mrgreen: :arrow:

Bye

R

THX very much!!! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Will test it after the weekend :-)

And if it doesn't wipe my live account before making some profit, i will buy it, since it seems to be an honest developer, not that kind of scammy, billions guaranteeing code-copiers, that we all know these days.

It works but only if you have the stomach to handle Martingale.

If not I would not recommend it. I just went thru 4 days of hell waiting for 4 trades to close

I like what he does and the Eurchf seems to stay in a good range for this.

Hopefully I can build my account up and then not have such big risks

I will start with smaller risk and be patient. Thinking about 0.03 Lots on an 3000 Eur account. if it hits SL, even multiple times in a row, I still have something left...

.03 if it goes to the SL will be a loss of approximately $450. I've been running for a month and have not hit the SL yet,

but I have come close, and scared the s**t out of myself. Because I'm at .1 on a $3000 account. So a SL would be about a $1500 loss. Kind of scary. But so far I'm up $1000 with it. I'd be up around $2000 but I took some losses with another EA, and lost $1000.

Sometimes there is not a lot of movement on the EurChf and trades can stay open for a long time.

I have 4 open now and they are 13 pips down. But have been there for almost 15 hours.

Made some more backtests and decided to reduce TP to 30 Pips. That way it closes some trades earlier and is free to open new ones. Increased profit a bit in backtest 2008 till now. I also started with 0.05 pips instead of 0.03. So far running good this week on my live account. Not that many trades, and some stay open a day or so cause of small movements, but after all it's profitable. Let's see how it goes on the long run. Using it live together with Megadroid on EURUSD and EURJPY and Euro Blaster on EURUSD. In two months of tests this combination proved to be working flawless and very profitable. Will stay with that for now and devote my time to more fun things... ;-)

BTW just bought a copy of Megadroid and Euro Blaster after the "pirated" ones made good profit for me. Will buy eurchftrader, too i guess. And I think everybody should do the same if an educated EA works good.

Made some more backtests and decided to reduce TP to 30 Pips. That way it closes some trades earlier and is free to open new ones. Increased profit a bit in backtest 2008 till now. I also started with 0.05 pips instead of 0.03. So far running good this week on my live account. Not that many trades, and some stay open a day or so cause of small movements, but after all it's profitable. Let's see how it goes on the long run. Using it live together with Megadroid on EURUSD and EURJPY and Euro Blaster on EURUSD. In two months of tests this combination proved to be working flawless and very profitable. Will stay with that for now and devote my time to more fun things... ;-)

BTW just bought a copy of Megadroid and Euro Blaster after the "pirated" ones made good profit for me. Will buy eurchftrader, too i guess. And I think everybody should do the same if an educated EA works good.

I took Euroblaster off my live account, it seems to open buys at the top and sells at the bottom. Just like the old Forexautopilot.

I did not know you could use megadroid on other currency pairs. Is this because of the educated copy or can I use it with my purchased copy?

I took Euroblaster off my live account, it seems to open buys at the top and sells at the bottom. Just like the old Forexautopilot.

I did not know you could use megadroid on other currency pairs. Is this because of the educated copy or can I use it with my purchased copy?

Yes. No

There's a multipair version in the Megadroid thread. I use that with the original, bought dll (not a cracked one) and it opens trades on any pairs. But it's not reliable on any other pair except EURUSD and EURJPY in forward tests, EURJPY works really good though. No loss since i started testing 3 weeks ago although it trades much more frequent than on EURUSD. May be a bit risky, but that's OK for me.

Edit: Here's the Multipair version that I use for MD together with the original, bought dll:

This mq4 should be able to trade any pairs

http://www.forexsharing.com/883144

Now i propose we go back to the topic... ;-)