Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why its logging me off every time ?

Hello Mods/ Admins,..

Since past 2 months or so, I m not able to browse forum as i should. Its kicking me out everytime. and everytime i need to relogin again and again...

I tried changing browsers but problem persists..

I tried clearing cookies and history. Yet problem persist.

Is it happening with me only or anybody else too facing the same problem?

What shall i do to overcome this ?

Originally posted by mafiaonmove View Post
    Hello Mods/ Admins,..

Since past 2 months or so, I m not able to browse forum as i should. Its kicking me out everytime. and everytime i need to relogin again and again...

It happened to me before. But then I realized that when I logged in, I did not tick the box "Remember Me".
    It was ok after I ticked the box.
    Perhaps this may help.

Comment

Hello Mods/ Admins,..

Yes, it happens to me too unless I check the box, "remember me", then it's okay.

Comment

I have no idea what can cause it but I am here to help if you let me know how.

Traderbeauty -Jane

Comment

Originally posted by spqwaw View Post
          It happened to me before. But then I realized that when I logged in, I did not tick the box "Remember Me".
          It was ok after I ticked the box.
          Perhaps this may help.
          Tried that too,..
          But it makes no difference...

Something is wrong wth the board, i dont know. may be admins know better

Comment

Tried that too,..
            But it makes no difference...

Something is wrong wth the board, i dont know. may be admins know better
            You have to log in every time you visit the forum because your browser must have been set to clear cookies/username/password on exit.

Google to find out how to change these settings for your particular browser.
            Last edited by Iqbal; 29-11-19, 16:17.

Comment

I have the same issue and it is only with this site. I have tried all the above makes no difference,in my case in only started last week up till then it was fine. At present I have found no solution on my end.

Comment

Enter your forum ID and password and make sure you check the box to the right of the "Log in" button, and you should stay logged in. If you do not check the box, it will log you out when you start browsing the forum.

If it still logs you out after you've checked the box, it means the problem is with your browser, it is rejecting cookies.
                Last edited by gadfly; 01-12-19, 22:29.

Comment

Hi,

After a few hickups , I ran BleachBit , cleared everything.
                  rebooted the system. And also DNS.

Then I log in again, clicked remember me checkbox. And it worked. Now Its not kicking my @$$ as of now

But earlier it didnt work to be honest. May be II is flagged in my country or my ISP didn't like it much but as of now the problem seems solved.

Cheers and thanks everyone for heads up..

Comment

I noticed that using Brave browser keeps me logginf of, as the OP described (even by checking the option to keep logged in).

However with Chrome everything works fine. So it seems a browser related issue, though kinda weird...

Comment

is anybody else getting a non secure default to HTTP instead of HTTPS? That's a problem I keep running into

Comment

Yup, same here. It's very frustrating. I had created a separate thread but will add my summary here:

"I kept getting logged out when using the site (Chrome Incognito). Every single page I navigated to would cause me to log out and need to log in again. I investigate and noticed this happens on non-secure (HTTP) site. But I log into secure site (HTTPS) every time. It appears that when I search (regular or advanced search) the results are always served on HTTP, and never HTTPS even though the search page itself is https (e.g. https://indo-investasi.com/search.php returns me to http://indo-investasi.com/search.php?searchid=1527858). The same scheme (in this case HTTPS) should be used for search results"

Comment

FWIW i've found using the latest version of firefox and forcing HTTPS only (about:config | search for dom.security.https_only_mode using the search field at the top | set to true) works very well

Comment

When you log in ..put a tick in the box remember me.....

Comment

Same problem here (Safari), thanks for the solutions.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X