trading journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trading journal

hi guys i just want to ask if anyone have a crack edgewonk sofware? or any related trading journal software?

Traders are great at disagreeing. They disagree on everything from trading strategies to ways of measuring profitability. But there’s one thing that all successful traders agree on, and that is maintaining a trading journal that records your trades. TradeBench helps you calculate your position size and manage your risk. It comes with a dashboard and charts to help you visualize your progress. If you’re looking for a basic no-frills solution, check out TradeBench.

Comment

Is it important for a beginner to use a journal, and what are the advantages of using a journal while trading?

Comment

Originally posted by Harvard
        My experience with Jhon Snow is also very good. Professional fellow and great support.
        Hello what exactly is your experience with said jhonsnow?
        What programs? If is okay to ask you if you purchased NT8?
        What version are you on?
        He said in his promo material to keep updated but NT is now on Version 8//24/2.. and latest offered from asking him is 8.22
        Not saying anything bad just asking to see what others have and got cause I dont even get emails from him but learn on telegram hes now promoting new service.........

Comment

My expereince is good with him, i didn't sent too man emails but mostly i contact him on telegram. I saw his latest promotion about digital coin service, but i am keeping myself away from any digital coin, so i am not participating in it.

but in case of softwares he is p[roviding, i can certainly say, he is trust worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by hamir View Post

Hello what exactly is your experience with said jhonsnow?
            What programs? If is okay to ask you if you purchased NT8?
            What version are you on?
            He said in his promo material to keep updated but NT is now on Version 8//24/2.. and latest offered from asking him is 8.22
            Not saying anything bad just asking to see what others have and got cause I dont even get emails from him but learn on telegram hes now promoting new service.........
            No, not NT8. I purchased another software. Jhon educates the software version approximately every 6 months. If I contact him with telegram he responds quickly

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            Working...
            X