Gann Square Of 9 Calculator For Windows

logicgate

Hey guys, I was watching some videos on youtube about this and found this video where this guys is using a very nice calculator for windows, does anyone have it or know where we can get it? Check it out:

Thanks

Thanks, gonna check it out.

About my request, the name of the guy is David Rivera, I was googling about him but could not find anything, and his site does not exist anymore. Really wanted to check his software.

This Gannzilla looks very complex, a bit overkill for what I wanted. The one by David Rivera has only two inputs, one for the date other for the price and that is it, you click OK and it spits out the calculation haha... This Gannzilla I don't know even where to start, so many options and suboptions...

Edited by logicgate

Thanks Sixer, I got a couple of free ones similar to this one, it is boring to use, it does not give you like a report. I opened here, went to the square of nine date tab for example, put a date where I think you are supposed to put the date, pressed enter and nothing happened. Plus, the circle around the square where the degrees are written have the resolution ****ed up I can see the degrees values.

Isn't there one like Rivera's where you just put the price and date and press OK and it gives you a list with all the degrees with the respective probable dates and prices for each degree?

Hey guys, I was watching some videos on youtube about this and found this video where this guys is using a very nice calculator for windows, does anyone have it or know where we can get it? Check it out:

Thanks[/quote

Gannzilla do more of a thing. Try cracking your brain with it, it help me in understanding more on Mathematics Geometry and Astrology. Which you all needs this tools in your quest of Gann studies. Gann Method is never that easy but when you get the idea, it is the most simplest and powerful method.

Watch some Aldiyar videos (Gann Trading) on youtube. Oh! the videos are from russian language, just try to decode.

Meanwhile I will check my other harddisk for the file you are looking for, I think I have it, may be older version.

Edited by usmanumar0821

Thanks[/quote

Gannzilla do more of a thing. Try cracking your brain with it, it help me in understanding more on Mathematics Geometry and Astrology. Which you all needs this tools in your quest of Gann studies. Gann Method is never that easy but when you get the idea, it is the most simplest and powerful method.

Watch some Aldiyar videos (Gann Trading) on youtube. Oh! the videos are from russian language, just try to decode.

Meanwhile I will check my other harddisk for the file you are looking for, I think I have it, may be older version.

Would be great, Usman. Trying to wrap my head around Gannzilla.

Thanks[/quote

Hi mate. I actually know how to calculate the square of 9 price using a calculator and the square root function, and the dates you don't even need to use the calculator just add 30, 60, 90 days etc... Given that each day is one degree. I just wanted the tool to give me faster results and save time you know. Doing individual calculations on calculator is not fun lol.

Would be great, Usman. Trying to wrap my head around Gannzilla.

Thanks, bro. Any instructional vids for Gannzilla on net?

This might help in speeding it up. Not a video but a thread on another forum.

h**ps://indo.mt5.c@m/showthread.php?24914-Forex-trading-system-and-signals-based-on-W.D-Gann-methods/page3&highlight=gannzilla

** = tt

@ = o

Edited by usmanumar0821

This might help in speeding it up. Not a video but a thread on another forum.

h**ps://indo.mt5.c@m/showthread.php?24914-Forex-trading-system-and-signals-based-on-W.D-Gann-methods/page3&highlight=gannzilla

** = tt

@ = o

Thanks brother! You see, a couple of screenshots explaining what he did already got me going! Lot's of "aha" moments lol

For example, EURUSD is 1.13028 right now

Use 1.130, but in forex you have do displace a couple of decimals in order to the square of 9 to work, so it would be 113.0

Or use 1130, you gonna have to experiment and see which one works or if it's the same thing.

Use 1.130, but in forex you have do displace a couple of decimals in order to the square of 9 to work, so it would be 113.0

Or use 1130, you gonna have to experiment and see which one works or if it's the same thing.

Or you just use from .1302 without the decimal point, adding the 1 to your chart later, knowing 1 whole number exist before the decimal.

Edited by usmanumar0821

Yes but does the program accept decimal point? I don't think so.

https://i.imgur.com/CNVkT9B.pngCNVkT9B.thumb.png.78583a08bb4f2600e71a6bf2902436f0.png

or as logicgate use 1130 but the 4 decimal digit is very important after the whole number. As you can see the difference.

https://i.imgur.com/2PXWlvO.png

2PXWlvO.thumb.png.d5bace3129874531f5c38284fd7f0f32.png

Edited by usmanumar0821

Nic,

same thing - round off the first three digits to the nearest whole number - 11780 becomes 118 * 100

sqrt(11780) = sqrt(118) * 100 = 10.86278 * 100

to find a resistance level for ex. at 45 degree : (10.86278+0.25)squared2 *100 = 123.4939 * 100 = 12349

to find a resistance level for ex. at 180 degree : (10.86278+1)squared2 *100 = 140.7255 * 100 = 14072

this is the best precision possible under the circumstances

Edited by noonw