Globalism the death of Forex trading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Globalism the death of Forex trading?

So i watch the news and i see that in the near future all countries will use the same currency etc.Will that bring the end to forex trading since there will be only one currency.That will suck but then again we might get in contact with aliens and start trading with their currency.Forex trading will not die!

Re: Globalism the death of Forex trading?

The world can't decide on one political system, religion, or even a set of uniform human rights. Why would a uniform currency be acceptable?

Comment

can you give us the news source? I think it is very difficult to happen, because forex is the largest financial market in the world, with a volume of over $4 trillion a day.

Comment

Try this: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=aeFVNYQpByU4
        You can google world new currency, it's all over the place.

Comment

That news announcement is more political then anything. This is akin to senators grandstanding over the bonuses at AIG. Basically they want to remind everyone how insane it is that the united states caused the world financial crisis but in the end the US is still the safest place for your money.

Comment

I cannot see one currency being introduced as too many bankers are making alot of money out of forex and money seems to drive the agenda in the world today.

Comment

One world currency is not something that may happen one day. It is something that is inevitable. The way EURO was inevitable and the doom of GBP, SFR and other still remaining currencies is inevitable. It is not because world needs one but it is being orchestered for about half a century. We can still trade forex some some years, maybe 20 years at the most but one world electronic currency is the only thing that can be seen as certain.

Comment

Its possible but I can guarantee you it will take a long while. The whole world using one currency will be very diffclt for now. Their levels of development r not the same. It is only possible when all their levels of development becomes the same.

>- >-

Comment

Originally posted by osaze
                  Its possible but I can guarantee you it will take a long while. The whole world using one currency will be very diffclt for now. Their levels of development r not the same. It is only possible when all their levels of development becomes the same.

>- >-
                  Agree totally

Comment

heh, I agree. By the time a common currency comes around, I'll be 6 feet under.

I think it'll take ALOT for a common currency to be in place. One of the obvious issues is who is to be in charge of printing money? All the governments? Recall hyperinflation in Germany in 1923.

Comment

at least 10 years for Euro, how many years for Globo?

Comment

Lol.. if globalism take over, us forex traders should go on a strike . Just as people cant survive out of food , we cant survive without forex.

"let the force be with you"

Comment

Don't forget there are still many countries in Europe that haven't adopted the euro, and that's in nearly 10 years of existence. I think there are still 11 of the EU countries left to adopt it.

A global currency would take *far* longer in terms of planning and agreement, then finally adoption. Plus there just aren't the drivers to make it happen right now.

The euro was created for a group of continental countries with shared culture and history, although still many differences. Can you imagine a ********* currency being adopted in the next 50 to 100 years? It will be a great day when it happens, and perhaps part of the road to a world government and more peaceful life for all the inhabitants of this planet.

Hey, I can dream.

Comment

A global currency is coming just as the Euro came - but still left the original european currencies to trade.

Comment

I believe a unique world currency will emerge sooner or later. That's just a question of time. Unfortunatly that will mean the end of forex traders and all the forex brokers. Hope that it will not come soon

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X