Req:Zerodha Pi to Amibroker(for Indian traders)

bomdila

Looking for the same. Ike and everyone trading NSE and MCX, where do you get data from mates? All these data vendors we have here are useless as they're expensive and over that no tick data.

As suggested you can try to cheaper options as mentioned in one of the threads.

To begin with you can try rtquote as it gives trial without any charges others will charge 300 odd bucks for trial. I think these cheaper ones take the tick data and save it into Amibroker at a 1-minute granularity. I'm using the charts with 1-minute database seetings. One can tweak the database settings to ticks and see if the updated quotes are captured as ticks in Amibroker. Believe me these cheaper ones are also good and does the job if you are not a full time trader. GFDL and TrueData are super super expensive.

• 1 year later...
As suggested you can try to cheaper options as mentioned in one of the threads.

To begin with you can try rtquote as it gives trial without any charges others will charge 300 odd bucks for trial. I think these cheaper ones take the tick data and save it into Amibroker at a 1-minute granularity. I'm using the charts with 1-minute database seetings. One can tweak the database settings to ticks and see if the updated quotes are captured as ticks in Amibroker. Believe me these cheaper ones are also good and does the job if you are not a full time trader. GFDL and TrueData are super super expensive.

Hi, Ike, but to feed NinjaTrader we have no other option than to subscribe for TrueData or GFDL.

Yes I know the discussion was about Amibroker. I just wanted to know if there is a cheaper solution for NinjaTrader also. Because really as you pointed out, TrueData and GFDL is charging very high. But sad till now no cheaper alternative is available as we get for Amibroker. Edited by siba