No announcement yet.

Timingsolution & Nifity page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its clearly mentioned Q-Specturum, not using Planetary lines or system.

Comment

not having any forcast after running Q-Specturum. don't know what I'm doing wrong!!

Comment

Thanks for sharing kesk,will be eagerly waiting for the outcome of your analysis.
        Last edited by sikander999; 14-07-19, 05:17. Reason: Typing mistake

Comment

The market should theoretically rise from yesterday/today. Keeping fingers crossed !

Comment

Originally posted by kesk View Post
            The market should theoretically rise from yesterday/today. Keeping fingers crossed !
            Kesk I'm not having any forcast inthe software.. please guide

Comment

kesk,

check the yearly outlooks of Larry Williams - he used the TS platform and provided some different cycle outlooks.

Sixer

Comment

The best way would be to send the worksheet in wts format. But first of all, you should check a few pre-requisites

1. Enough price history
                2. No breaks in the price

I am in the starting stage of learning, so don't expect any miracles from me.

Originally posted by sisirchow View Post
                Kesk I'm not having any forcast inthe software.. please guide

Comment

Originally posted by kesk View Post
                  it has shown some Retracment to upside

Comment

Originally posted by Sixer View Post
                    kesk,

check the yearly outlooks of Larry Williams - he used the TS platform and provided some different cycle outlooks.

Sixer
                    do u have this years outlooks of Larry Williams @Sixer

Comment

In continuation of the forecast, looks I missed the dates for the most part. Made dates till mid Sep and lets see how this one panes out. Looks like, it found the decline from yesterday.

In TS, adding the dates next to each other is not possible, so next day or next 2 day turning dates cannot be printed. Will find some other means to add these dates via paint.

I am looking for others to join me in TSA forecast. Lets learn & grow together.

Comment

Hi, Kesk
                        Can you plz upload the software to Google drive and provide link, and where to get nifty data . ?

And brief the software a bit?
                        Brahmesh Bhandari, using it quite well, he use nueral network

Comment

The first post itself contain the URL for download. Where to get Nifty data...try any NSE bhavcopy downloader software to get EOD data..

Have a look at the website for more details, I am myself learning just now. More than that, it looks like one should develop some kind of knack to work with this software.

Neural networks are no more relevant or useful anymore as per the author himself. However, it can be made useful provided one knows what are the inputs and the output which is being forecasted.

Originally posted by wave rider View Post
                          Hi, Kesk
                          Can you plz upload the software to Google drive and provide link, and where to get nifty data . ?

And brief the software a bit?
                          Brahmesh Bhandari, using it quite well, he use nueral network

Comment

kesk,

here is video from jnevins (FF user) how he is using the "Q Spectrum" tool:

https://youtu.be/0rIW3Qe42r0

Sixer

Comment

download is breaking.. i tried many times, so i asked for alternate download link!
                              finally got it!
                              Last edited by wave rider; 20-07-19, 11:23.

Comment

Check the OM twitter site for the turning date of the NIFTY:

https://twitter.com/AstroGann33

Sixer

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X